champion island!Please comment!

Is this story any good?

• This is rubbish...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hypertech

GET ME TO KH HOSPITAL!
This is a tale of action, adventure and tragety...

Prologue:
"Dragonite is unable to fight, carnivines the winner!"
The judge announced as steven returned his carnivine and lance called back his dragonite."Congratiolations Steven you our the new champion" Lance muttered under his breath. "thank you Lance!" Replied Steven as lance showed him to the hall of fame."I will now step back as champion and let you come forward..."Lance then showed Steven a computer. " This shows your trainer card along with all other previous champions" Lance announced. "Just put your trainer card in that slot" Lance then pointed at a litle slot in the computer.Steven put his trainer card into the slot then, immediately the computer flickered to life and this is What it showed:

62b6a15182d0054d7f7ad53f2b57a402.png

"Cool" Remarked Steven.Suddenly a middle aged women came rushing into the room."You'll never believe it Steven, Lance, now everyone that used to be a champion counts as a champion!"At this Lance looked very pleased but Steven looked horrorstruck."WHAT IM NOT THE ONLY 1 ANYMORE???"

Chapter 1: Journey to champions island!

Dan woke up at 5:00AM that day, the day when he would catch the first boat to champions island. He had been reading a leaflet about it the week before and it still lay on Dans bedside table:

ARE YOU A POKEMON CHAMPION?CHAMPIONS ISLAND!!!
If you've beaten the pokemon league then come to champions island!!! The luxury paradise for every Champion out there!Including a training centre, a thear...

The rest of the leaflet was covered up by a book.
Dan lept out of his bed and sprinted downstairs, he had got dressed and packed his things the previous night, so he simply grabbed his luggage and jumped onto his bike.

Once he got to the harbour he just did all the the stuff you have to do and set off on the boat.On the boat he saw a very expensive plant that looked very odd but he ignored it and set of into his cabin.
On the way he heard a boy saying; "Whats the matter chicken wuss? wet yourself?" Dan looked round the corner, the boy was taunting and pushing 1 boy and 1 girl.Dan quickly ran down the corridoor and said: "Stop it!" "You lookin at me chicken wuss? 'Cause no-one messes with lewis"Lewis replied."Looks like somones messin with yer now! Go Crawdaunt!" "If thats the way your gonna go about it then fine. GO GARCHOMP!!!" Countered Lewis.

"Alright then, crawdaunt use crabhammer!" Crawdaunt launched a claw at garchomp and wacked it round the face! "Garchomp, use dragon pulse!!!" "Quick crawdaunt, dive of the boat to dodge it!" Crawdaunt dived into the water dodging the dragon pulse by millimetres.
"Now crawdaunt jump up and use crabhammer!"With a splash, crawdaunt lept up to the boat and used crabhammer on garchomp.
Garchomp fell to the ground and lewis recalled it and ran away.

"thanks!" the boy said."Im Jack and this is Dawn,"
"maybe we should let our trainer cards do the talking." Suggested Dawn and they all exchanged trainer cards.

fd4ff59c64916ade1ca8c8b1dc59c959.png

46f5bec0caf3489f92672e3fe472509e.png

e996f58e203ff29c021af170f7b34eeb.png

"OH look theres land!" Said Dan.

Please post comments...

RE: champion island!

MOSK: Could you make a champion that is either Dawns lttle sister or Dans little brother please, now onto chapter 2, when Dan, Dawn and Jack venture onto the island!

Chapter 2:Docking on the island!

Dan rushed over to the side of the boat and peered over, Dawn and Jack followed.The island was shaped like a peanut with various bits sticking out here and there."Its a really weird shape!" Said Dan with a smile."I know, my big brother, Tim, helped design the island so did Jacks, Matt, thats how we met,"Replied Dawn."Hey look, its Lance!".And sure enough there was the Champion that had been beaten by Steven. "Hey look!" said Jack as he knelt down and picked up a trainer card that was on the floor:

20c3f036efa1aa7539c97c001109646b.png

"Oh my god thats Lances!"Dawn exclaimed."DOCKING AT HARBOUR COMPLETED PLEASE EXIT THE BOAT" A metallic voice announced."Well we better get off the boat now," Dan said."Maybe we should deliver Lances trainer card to him?" Dawn said eagerly."Fine" replied Jack.

As they stepped off the boat, Dan noticed the plant he had seen earlier, there definately was something strange about it... "Hmmm were did lance go?" Dawn asked with a worried look on her face."He cant of gone that far,"said Jack holding lances trainer card out.
Suddenly Lewis came rushing off the boat and grabbed the trainer card! "Yoink!" Said Lewis triumphantly. "Hey give that back!"Dan Ordered. "Lances? Hehe, you stole it!"Said Lewis looking at the trainer card. "We didnt steal it! Give it!"
" I guess theres only one way to settle this then!" replied Lewis.
"I agree" said Dan.

Chapter 3: On the island, Lewis VS Dan!

fd4ff59c64916ade1ca8c8b1dc59c959.png

VS

02b56c132500f6ba0208af5f32b5b82b.png

"Lets make this a 3 vs 3 pokemon battle!" Dan suggested.
"Fine," Lewis replied.
"Hippowdon, GO!" Dan shouted.
"COME ON OUT, MEGAYAMNA!!!" Lewis screamed.
Hippowdon was released and afterwards yanmega was aswell.
"Hippowdon, use crunch!"
Hippowdon openened its mouth widely, and jumped to yanmega crunching it.
"Hang in yanmega!Use BUG BUZZ!!!"
Yanmega started beating its wings as fast as light, then circled hippowdon rapidly.Hippowdon roared loudly, but still kept on going.
"You OK hippowdon? Now, I know it herts you to, but use DOUBLE EDGE!!!"
Hippow launched a vicious tackle at yanmega, which KOed it, but also KOed hippowdon.
"sorry hippowdon, return!"
"return yanmega!"
"GO MAMOSWINE!!!" Called Dan.
"GO HOUNDOOM!!!" Summoned Lewis.
"HOUNDOOM, FLAMETHROWER!!!" From its mouth houndoom fired flames at mamoswine.
"MAMOSWINE, USE MIST!!!" The street was filled with mist.
"Hehe, you wasted an attack, USE TACKLE HOUNDOOM!!!"
Houndoom tryed to launch a tackle at mamoswine, but found itself loat in the mist.
"yes...USE EARTHQUAKE!!!"
Mamoswine stamped on the groudn to create a powerful quake.
"FINISH MAMOSWINE OFF WITH FLAMETHROWER!!!"
Houndoom used another flamethrower, and it hit mamoswine, KOing it.
"RETURN MAMOSWINE, GO CRAWDAUNT!!!USE WATER PULSE!!!"

to be continued in chapter four...

Chapter 4:Dan vs Lewis part 2!!!

"Houdoom, jump through the water pulse!!!"
Houndoom ran fast up to the water pulse and somehow jumped through it!
"Now houndoom, CRUNCH!"
As houndoom headed towards the ground it unleashed a powerful crunch on crawdaunt!
"Quickly crawdaunt! SURF!"
Suddenly a giant wave rose out of nowhere heading towards houndoom.
As the wave approached houndoom Dan cried:"Jump through this!!!"
The wave came tumbling down oto houndoom with a mighty SPLASH!
Houndoom roared, then fell onto the floor.
"Houndoom, come back!" Lewis called.
"GO, GARCHOMP!!!"Lewis cried.
"I thought I KOed that garchomp on the boat!" Said Dan
"I used my last revive, then a hyper potion to get its HP back," Lewis exclaimed.
"NOW GARCHOMP USE DRAGON RUSH!!!"
Garchomp powered up and rushed at crawdaunt with all its might!
Crawdaunt was forced back to Dans side but then got up instantly and crawlled over back to the battle.
"CRAWDAUNT PUT ALL YOUR MIGHT INTO AN ICE BEAM!!!"
Crawdaunt opened its claw to reveal a hidden cannon and from the cannon it fired a freezing cold ray at garchomp!Garchomp struggled to keep up, but it got back up and got ready to strike back.
"GARCHOMP PUT YOUR MIGHT INTO A DRAGON PULSE!"
Garchomp opened its mouth and fired a dragon pulse at crawdaunt.
"CRAWDAUNT, IF HOUNDOOM DID IT, SO CAN YOU, JUMP THROUGH THE DRAGON PULSE AND USE WATER PULSE!!!"
Crawdaunt jumped through the dragon pulse, as ordered, and unleashed a powerful water pulse onto garchomp, it hit garchomp full on, on the head, KOing it...

"I WIN!CRAWDAUNT, RETURN!"Dan celebrated.
Lewis just ran away, dropping the trainer card."Your really good!" Jack remarked."Yeah, maybe one day you could beat Lance!"Dawn added.
"That reminds me, his trainer card!"Dan said, walking over to the trainer card, he then picked it up and when he looked up, Lance was right in front of him!

"Oh Lance!Your trainer card, you dropped it!"Said a surprised dan."I know, thats a fake one," exclaimed Lance."How come you need a fake one?"Said Jack, walking over to Dan and Lance. "Well, alot of trainer cards have been stolen lately, ever since that Luxury private none mobile plane moved in..."Lance said pointing up, and for the first time, Dan noticed a big plane in the air."We dont know why they've been doing it or even who, which is why I left my fake trainer card on the boat, in hope of catching the culprit, but all I got was you 3 who didnt steal it, you just returned it to me, so we havent got any idea about this,"Lance comtinued."Why dont you just use your dragonite to fly you up to the plane?"Asked Dan.
"Its protected by a forcefield, if they are not stopped then there will be an end to all champions, or maybe worse..."

So you want me to make a spolier for him, write an itro chapter for him or make a trainer card for him? If trainer card here it is:
72e145eae2ee23866e6dd91326193576.png

Also I've got a bunch of other characters you could use, so PM me if you need to.

Master of the six kings said:
So you want me to make a spolier for him, write an itro chapter for him or make a trainer card for him? If trainer card here it is:

Also I've got a bunch of other characters you could use, so PM me if you need to.

Yeah... Thats good I just needed you to to a trainer card for him and Jasons the PERFECT name for him.

Chapter 5: A surprising encounter

"How can it do worse?" Dan asked Lance.
"Welll, have you ever wondered how your trainer card changes when you catch a pokemon, or get a badge?Well its becauseof a special mind reading energy called hypertech thats in the trainer card, it can be exracted from trainer cards and be used for power, my guess is that the culprit wants to take the hypertech energy and use it,"Lance exclaimed.
"Well we'd like to stay and chat, but we've gotta go, see yer later!" Dan said as Dan, Dawn and Jack walked away to the pokemon centre. "I cant believe I met Lance!" Dawn said exitedly. "Barely, me and Dan did all the talking, you just watched from the sidelines!" Jack replied.
Dan, Dawn and Jack entered the pokemon centre, and Dan saw the strange looking plant again, then healed his pokemon.

"Dan! Dan!" an 11 year old boy came rushing into the room.
"JASON? MY BROTHER?But your not a champion, you dont even have any pokemon!"Dan screamed.
"Have you been paying attention to the last 57 texts I sent you?To prove that Im a champion, look at my trainer card!"

"And is that lady your girlfriend?" Jason went on.
"NO SHE IS NOT, SHES JUST A FRIEND!AND SHES CALLED DAWN!"Screamed Dan back, boiling with anger.
"Dawn, will you marry me?"Asked Jason.
Jason: :D
Dawn: =.=
"NO, YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON I HAVE EVER MET INCLUDING JACK!"
Dawn thundered.
"Shes right! I challenge you to a battle!" Dan said.
"No, Dan you've had your fun now its my turn!How about 1 vs 1 Jason"
"OK"
Replied Jason

In chapter 6 who chalenged Jason?...

Dear all my fans (although as far as I know ive only got 2 (MOT6K and crazyaipom)) and anyone else:
I will be updating daily, HOWEVER somedays i will not updtate, on these days I will probably notify you the day before. tommorow dont be surprised if I dont update but check just in case XD

I HOPE no one saw the little secret that me and MOT6K share.If you do, then DONT TELL ANYONE.

Back