Collecting Celty's Card Collection

I think it'd be harder to get the Crystal Pokémon if I hadn't gone after them so long ago. I do have some for trade lolz.

I'm not even going to pretend I remember how I got the Espeon stars and Umbreon stars I have.

Update looks fantastic. Absolutely gorgeous collection, Celty!

-Asmer

I'm in love with those 1st Edition Espeon and the Crystal Lugia. I can't believe how many SR Ultra Ball you have! How'd you acquire so many?

I pulled 2, traded for like 6 and won 4 in wagers. (Had 12 but I traded one off.)

Man if I could get even one secret rare ultra ball I might be able to die happy, it's like the only secret rare I'm missing.

Wow, I've seen some amazing, and expensive binders, but you make it into a piece of art, your binder arrangement is amazing. I try to do the same, but I have like half as many SR charizards and Blastoises, and the rest of my stuff doesn't even compare to this. Too bad the new full art trainers are coming out, hope you didn't spend too much on those ultra balls. Either way, good luck continuing collecting, and I hope you trade me some of these cards :)

Back