Celebration Fanfare Promo Revealed for 2023 Season!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This season’s “Celebration Fanfare” promo card has now been revealed!
In Japan, players who earned at least 30 Championship Points over the course of the 2022-2023 season will receive the card in the mail. Players have until August 31st to earn enough points. Shipping is scheduled for late September.
Celebration Fanfare – Trainer
Stadium
Once during each player’s turn, that player may heal 10 damage from each of their Pokémon. If they do, that player’s turn ends.
This Stadium stays in play when you play it. Discard it if another Stadium comes into play. If a Stadium with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.
This is the third print of the card; it was also an award for the 2021 and 2022 seasons under the same conditions...

Continue reading...

Wow this card looks amazing, shame its not Beach but having said that, as someone who can't afford to go to worlds I would be kicking myself so... On second thought festival is fine. :)

Its, 's not actually not that bad because that much damage can change who wins. Trust me, I play gard and lost box lol
Ye, 10 can do a lot but it ends your turn so that’s why it probably won’t see play in garde. Champs festival is better for that

I remember TPC sending us foil energy cards during the XY saga (I think) if we had a certain amount of play points, are people outside from Japan still receiving stuff?

Based on the art of the card, it seems they have high expectations for meowscarada and charizard, bax, gardi and squak have already proved themselves

Back