Celebi's Fake Spoiler Competition. Competition over! Congrats Daren!

RE: Celebi's Fake Spoiler Competition. Round 3 started!

Oh right. So the ONLY and I mean ONLY prize will be a shiny Nidoking for 1st place.

Oh...dang. Then this is going to be tight for first place then! ._.

I don't have Wi-fi...
Do I get something else?

Good point muddy68. I don't have Wi-Fi either.

It looks that the only people that may win are going to get nothing...

I don't even have a DS... D=

EDIT: Celebi, if I win. I want you to post a video online showing that you released your Nidoking. If I can't get it, you're not keeping it.

Lol. How am I going to do that? We are just waiting for Pokemaiac to post.

Wow. There's a bunch of issues with the prizes! Not good...what happened to the cards?

Sorry for the late post everyone. I've been sick and the last thing I felt like doing was judging this. But all that matters is that it's up now, right? Right?
*Celebi runs for cover and ducks.

EspeonROX - 45/50
I feel like most of the cards were under-powered, and Mew LV. X's Poke-Power isn't elaborate enough. What happens to Mew and everything attached to it when that happens?

Zyflair - 45/50
Your LV. X's were too strong and everything else was a bit on the weak side. There were also a few typos like 'Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon cannot attack." That just cracks me up. That would be so cheap. More annoying than the new Octillery. WHEN WILL IT STOP?!

Daren - 46/50
2 problems. 1, Rotom LV. X's Override seems like it lets your opponent play another Supporter if they want to. And 2, "attack does 0 damage times the number of energy cards you chose." That would make it so there is no way for Arceus to damage, it can't add anything, and it needs 3 energy, then discards them to do nothing.

Pokemaniac-47/50
There was one minor typo and "Weakness: Fighting x2; Resistance: Fighting -30" would be interesting. Which one is applied first?

Muddy- 42/50

iKylez's scores:
Muddy - 41/50
Staraptor and Munchlax is Weak. Nothing was creative here, Darkrai's Power wasn't worded right.

Pokemaniac - 45/50
All the Pika X bodies/powers seems a little overpowered. Nothing really special here. Everything seems plain and simple. Nothing much to say.

Zyflair-45/50
Milotic X attack is really overpowered. I feel Vulpix is a little too strong, its should be a shiny Pokemon. Ninetails body is also overpowered. I like Ninetails Lv.X though. You forgotten "Energy" after all your symbols. Overall, I like the idea.

Espeon-46/50
I think the Celebi line is a little weak. Mew Lv.X Power is really overpowered. Articuno's Power is almost like Zapdos MD's one exept worse.

Daren- 47/50
You use both numerals and words for # damage counters. I really liked Rotom. Arceus is screwed, 0 damage ... and the energy switching thing is kinda pointless.

Totals

Espeon- 91/100

Zyflair- 90/100

Daren- 93/100

Pokemaniac- 92/100

Mudy- 83/100

First of all, that is what Rotom is supposed to do. 2nd, that was accidental, it was supposed to say 30 damage times! *kicks himself hard in the face* Oh well, it's been fun!

Btw: I don't really care about the prizes, I think I have wi-fi but I don't really know how to use it.:p

Zyflair said:
Celebi, if I win. I want you to post a video online showing that you released your Nidoking. If I can't get it, you're not keeping it.
Let's just hope iKyleZ gives me the win, so I can see you releasing it.

^Have you ever played a game? I'll shut up, but you just gave me an idea (no, this has nothing to do with biasness).

Oh, and Daren. If that's true then Rotom is pointless. It just lets your opponent discard a Supporter.

Regardless, you're going to lose the Nidoking, and yes I have played before.

Celebi23 said:
Oh, and Daren. If that's true then Rotom is pointless. It just lets your opponent discard a Supporter.

I guess you're right, crud

No, I got a lower score.

Uh...but this was the last round remember?

Back