Wi-Fi Trades Cecil 090's "My Player Thread"

Ok deal.  You want Shiny Flygon for me to 'dex then return Arceus then?
I'll add this to my trades list.

addaluchi said:
Ok deal.  You want Shiny Flygon for me to 'dex then return Arceus then?
I'll add this to my trades list.

deal also my new pearl FC is (Pearl): 0774 0723 4214

I would like a Chimchar with thunder punch please. What would ou like in return? I'm not far in the game so I really don't have much...

*Long time no see, well I'm back with a bang with a major front post update including new pokemon wants and haves, new item wants and haves, and my favorite my sixteen prime choice pokemon*

not that thats out of the way tommorrow I'm officially open to Wi-Fi Battles.

cecil 090 said:
Eevee_Master said:
are we still good for my ninjask for thunder punch chimchar as we agreed by pm? Also i'd like your aqua ring piplup. I'll give a GSC starter w/ an Elemental hyper beam for it

deal on both ill add it to the trade list tomorrow

for the starter can i have cyndaquil please?
You can have Cyndaquil.

Hey! I've got your Pokémon! You think you could trade today around 9:45 AM? Or maybe 1:30 PM today? I hope so! Reply on my "My Player" thread, okay?

Friend Code: 3136 3126 2722
In-game Name: Pablo

two quick things

1. i got shiny metagross in a trade for a lvl.70 palkia holding a masterball

2.due to my friend giving me his old action replay i now will open a new section in my player thread. "Shiny swicheroo"

i can now use the AR to get any shiny pokemon you want.
now i assure you that even with these codes any pokemon i use in official trades are strictly legit im only using the codes for dex info and to share my shinies with all and a few for my self that will not be traded. (also the shiny metagross and crobat are Leget)

so just PM me or post a shiny you'd want and ill get to you ASAP

-cecil 090

Back