MY INFORMATION
My Friend Code: 4209 8641 9318
AIM: N/A
Contact Time: Anytime

~My Elite Team~​
2rdc7dt.jpg

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
-All Shinnoh Pokemon (except manaphy darkrai etc.)
-Lvl. 100's: Alakazam, Salamence, Swampert, Sceptile, Snorlax.
-Shinies: Metagross(Lvl.80) LEGIT

POKEMON I WANT=======================
- all non shinnoh starters and legends
- darkrai
-shaymin
-magmotar
-electrivire
-rhyperior
*SHINIES!*

~Currently Breeding~
390.png
(with thunderpunch)
393.png
(With yawn and Aqua ring)
446.png
(With Zen heabutt and Curse)

Shiny Shop======================

Deliverys in process

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
-Master Balls
-Rare Candies
-Most Tm's

ITEMS I WANT=========================
-Nothing

RECORDS===========================

WINS

LOSSES

TRADES IN PROCESS===========================
~pikakid88: Arcanine (Lvl.100) for Electrivire and luxray
~TogeShroob: Elekid for ANYTHING toge wants
~Lugia58: Shiny mew, charmander, rayquaza for (lvl.100) alakazam and salamence
~riolu ranger: Metagross for HCK kyogre
~Lisamew: (something) for cresselia

i have a lv100 RK9 fast speed and i like your elebuzz elvelov form forget neam thing to the left of it and right  and the thing next to the beaver poke sorry about not knowing the names im have look alot at the d/p pokes i also have a lavtar 5lv chickarta lv5 blastoielv 75 about  metagross lv 50
appon compleaction of the trad you will get the pick of a master ball or rare candy being held with the trade !!! sounds good dosent it

ok so your looking at Luxray (lion thing near beaver) and electrivire right?

can you post the arcanines attacks cause im looking for one with extremespeed and flare drive. aslo ill PM the pokemons information to you.

is flare drive a d/p move but miine knows extermspeed the stats will be up tmmarow are you interse in the others that are on the list that ive got

pikakid88 said:
ok then i will have one made by the time you need it

Ok sounds good now the only question left is what youd want in return?

Also if i may this is the preferred move set:

Flare blitz
Dragon pulse
(Open spot)
Reversal

hey ill trade you my charizard venasuar and blastiose for raiko and arsues

I've got:
Milotic, Blasty, RK9, Empelt/Empoleon (Jp), Phinoe/Manaphy, Azelf, Darkrai (Jp glitch), Metagross (from Collossum), Haunter (which will Evo into ur Gengar), Shiny Mew (Ligit), Mew (not ligit), Umbreon (also from Collossum), Scizor, Heracross, Elekid & Larvitar.

I would like:
The one's after Uxie (the one with the Pink)...also I don't need Sheimi...as I've got it already.
Misuhoney (Female...as I only need a Beequeen)

dpmfa395.png

Name: エンペルト/Empoleon (Jap/English)
Nat: Kekiryuu
Lv: (ATM): 40
ID: 42461
Pokedex/Nat dex: 009/395
EXP: 60490
HP: 133 (lol same as Eevee's nat dex number)
att: 93
Sp: 93
Def: 103
Sp Atk: 94
Sp Def: 63
Moves:
1: Brine
2: Peck
3: Aqua Jet
4: Whirl Pool

Ribbons: 0

Light Venusaur said:
how about:
#493: Aruseus/Arseus for him?
Do u take clone's?

unfortunatley aruces is taken thats why he was removed from my up for trades board. Also clones are fine with me.

BioTrainer (SPPF) said:
This was posted by someone in these boards and i took note of it. I don't know if this is true or not, but anyway, here:

Quote:
I did some research on the GTS glitch and am glad to report that it works fine. With this glitch you can now clone pokemons.

somone said:
1. Enter the GTS.
2. Deposit the pokemon that you want to clone.
3. Select any pokemon in exchange. Just make sure its an unreasonable trade so no one will come in to grab it. E.g. LV 40 Palkia for LV 100 Manafi
4. This part gets abit tricky. Click yes to confirm trade. Once the GTS status confirmation message shows up look at the lower right hand mini-clock, count 7-8.5 revolutions and turn off your DS.
5. Turn on your DS and reload the game. You might get a blue screen and error message: "Unable to get accurate report therefore reading from previous report." Don't panic just continue to load the game.
6. Check your party your pokemon should still be with you. Enter GTS and retrieve your pokemon that is stored inside.

I've tested this lots of times and don't understand why anyone says that it will corrupt your save file. After all as long as you save before entering GTS you can always reload to your previous position outside GTS.

According to that guy this is the way to clone in D/P using the GTS. Don' know if it's true though.

ok unfortunatley the clone thing isnt working for me so i cant get you your clone but ill trade you something else for the empoleon

Back