Cards in my box of LA(Condition question)

[ImpulseRayquaza]

turned into butterfly man
I had just got a box of LA, and I just noticed that every(yes, every) holo except the Lv. X's had streak marks on the top of the picture, but you can only see it in the light. It isn't considered mint to me, and I am wondering what I should do. That is about...10 plus cards.

[ImpulseRayquaza] said:
I had just got a box of LA, and I just noticed that every(yes, every) holo except the Lv. X's had streak marks on the top of the picture, but you can only see it in the light. It isn't considered mint to me, and I am wondering what I should do. That is about...10 plus cards.

By streak marks on the holos... as in surface scratching? :\ there is sadly not much you could do asides from trading for a more mint copy IMO. I know Legends Awakened were riddled with printing problems, between the two boxes I got I received 2 holos with printing issues, and about 20 reverse holo cards that had over-inking, and scratched/mal-aligned foil bases.

I think all cards are like that in LA they were kinda streeky.
One thing is though I never seen line threough them, I think you are able to give trhem Nintendo, and they can send you some new ones you might wanna call there first.

Back