Cardinals win!! Final: Cards:32 Philly:25

Who do you go for?

• Total voters

CrazyAipom

'Sup
This Sunday, Cards against Philly, who will win?

Arizona-Cardinals-Logo.gif

eagles.gif

They all said we coulndn't make it, that we would lose in the first round. Now we're two days away from the Championship! Cardinals are going all the way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN7njX4pLPs

RE: Cardinals vs, Eagles(1-18-09) Who will win?(Cardinals ;P)

In this game, I am going for Cardinals. =D

I honestly hope they will also go all the way. It is going to be a good game in the Super Bowl this year...

RE: Cardinals vs, Eagles(1-18-09) Who will win?(Cardinals ;P)

I'm choosing Eagles here. They DESTROYED the defending champs. That's enough for me.

RE: Cardinals vs. Eagles (1-18-09) Who will win?(Cardinals ;P)

I, being a die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan, want the ULTIMATE demise of this, uh, whatever you call the Eagles.

The score:
Arizona 23
Philadelphia 20
Final/Overtime

There's momentum with the Cardinals, too. Earth to everyone's who's not an Eagles fan. But I'm hoping Baltimore beats Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh isn't getting their 6th Super Bowl title before Dallas.

Yeah, I do think Pittsburgh should go down. Baltimore will make the Super Bowl interesting, the Steelers would just roll past anyone (IMO).

Hmmm....I'm not too concerned about this match-up. I originally wanted the Panthers to get in, but they were steamrolled by the Cardnials.

I guess that means I want the revenge....so I'll root for the Eagles. =P

Cards for me. Nothing against the eagles, but I think they got here on luck more. (no I'm not a dallas fan, I'm a dolphins fan)

My SB pick:
CARDINALS VS. RAVENS (I'm not a revenge type person :3)

Well, it's half-time. Cardinals leading 24 to 6. =D Larry Fitzgerald is on fire!
Who else was watching?

Edit:That's it! Final score 32 to 25! Cardinals are the NFC Champs!

This is blasphemy! Cardinals better lose in the Super Bowl, or I will be ticked. They beat the Panthers and the Eagles, and they better not beat the Steelers. =F

:O :O :O!!!!!

This stinking sucks! Me being a HUGE Eagles fan am just totally PO's. Cardinals rode here on the back of there "#1" Defense. But honestly they have zippo defense or offense. I honestly am shocked that the Cardinals won this at all. And was SHOCKED to see them Steam Roll the Panthers. :O

PLUS: If the Eagles would have won and the Steelers also win...it would have been an ALL Pennsylvania Super Bowl.

I was pulling for Philadelphia. :[ And they were only steamrolled in the beginning. They made a good come back and almost won... Almost. :[[[[

\mIm/

That cardinal play at the begging ish where the receiver forced his way unto a touch down was awesome.

Larry Fitzgerald was awesome in that game. Arizona is celebrating tonight! I just wish I had money for tickets. :(
I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl. I hope Cards go all the way.

w00t-w00t for Cardinals. I don't feel like watching the upcoming blood bath with Cardinals and Steelers.

dmaster out.

Yeah, I'm lucky I didn't put any money on my super bowl picks. I had the Eagles and Ravens in...

ESP said:
Yeah, I'm lucky I didn't put any money on my super bowl picks. I had the Eagles and Ravens in...

Same here, except I knew the Steelers would win. _-_

dmaster out.

Oh yeah. Cards + Steelers.

I thought the Raves were going to win because their defense is solid in their young secondary, and their offense is more productive than PIT. However, I had not expected:

-Cheap block by Limus Sweed
-Cory Ivy hurt
-Joe Flacco to suck
-Uselessbooger to throw good
-Heinz ward to be productive on the bench
-60 some yard pick 6 by Polamalu.

Dang, I hate PIT.

SUPER BOWL: Pitt: 17 Cards: 14

Boring game w/ 1/2time show.

GO CARDS.

I was pulling for the cardinals to win, so I was very happy when I watched Fitzgerald completly destroy the Eagles. Now being a Colts and Browns fans I must hope the Cardinals win. Anyways, I imagine this to be a good superbowl because it will be Cardinals offense and the Steelers defense, you couldn't ask for a more diversified superbowl than that.

Back