Card + Money Dilemma, What Do I Do With $50 for a deck for Cities?

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Let me start off by saying that I know $50 is a lot of money to some people, and I luckily, somehow got $90 in a day due to me getting really lucky with a small job opportunity which somehow managed to fit into my very busy schedule.

Real point of the thread is below.

I have $50, to spend on pokemon cards, I have NO Breakthrough cards what so ever due to me not being able to preorder them due to financial reasons, until now. I don't even have any Tyrantrum EXs to use, and I REALLY want to play that awesome tyrantrum/Girtatina EX deck that apparently made part of the TCG community explode at regionals. Should I spend my money on the staples of breakthrough like Cressellia, zoroark/Break, other cards people could recommend me, OR a full on professional grade Tyrantrum/Girtatina EX deck that someone will have to send me the list for? Note I also do not have a single Girtatina EX, and they're like $8-10 now. T_T

What do you have already? What staples?
I have basically 90% of all staples already, including vs seeker 2-2 mega sceptile line, 3 machamp EX, 2-3 Lugia EX 4 Hoopa EX, 4-3 Mega tyranitar line, scrapped vespiquen/flareon deck, 4-4-4 bats line, 4 wobbufett, 4-4-4 mega manectric, 4 shaymin EX, only 2 Lucario EX (I so want to build an awesome 4 lucario EX deck), 4 halucha, 4 baby landorus, standard 4 of each fighting type staple, 4 of a LOT of trainers/all of the decent ones for this format, and a lot of other stuff I can't remember right now, asides from a scrapped mega ray (colorless) deck.

I have basically 90% of all staples already, including vs seeker 2-2 mega sceptile line, 3 machamp EX, 2-3 Lugia EX 4 Hoopa EX, 4-3 Mega tyranitar line, scrapped vespiquen/flareon deck, 4-4-4 bats line, 4 wobbufett, 4-4-4 mega manectric, 4 shaymin EX, only 2 Lucario EX (I so want to build an awesome 4 lucario EX deck), 4 halucha, 4 baby landorus, standard 4 of each fighting type staple, 4 of a LOT of trainers/all of the decent ones for this format, and a lot of other stuff I can't remember right now, asides from a scrapped mega ray (colorless) deck.
Firstly, 4 Lucario is overkill. 2-3 is enough.

I would suggest somekind of Manectric deck. Regice and Articuno could be partners as well as Garbodor in Expanded. $50 can get you some stuff from BREAKthrough like Houndoom. Dunno what else to say.

I think I'm going to go with a tyrantrum EX deck, with stuff from Break through, I always liked tyrantrum EX, and it seems like now is the perfect time to test it. Now the real question is, what else do I run with tyrantrum EX? A 1-1/2-2 MMY EX line? (mega mewtwo Y EX) Girtatina? Is Giratina EX really that needed with tyrantrum? OR I do I go with my second option, raichu/Break/magnizone or Raikou + Magnizone + Pikachu EX, I have a cities coming up in 2 weeks and I need to make a deck now and go with it, please help.

Back