Help Card identification help!!

Çlear shadøw

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, not sure if this is where this goes, please feel free to lemme know!

I've been looking around and I can't seem to find this energy card online, I'm looking to price it and see what it's worth but my sources are coming up dry. Would love some help if anyone can recognize?

[Desc.]
It's shiny it's also scratchy and it has shiny stars in the art work.

Attachments

• IMG_20230412_115403.jpg
    IMG_20230412_115403.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
It's a Secret Rare Energy card from Guardians Rising (judging from the set logo+number). Not sure what they go for but it's definitely on the rarer side.

If you're trying to sell it, you might be able to get $10 or so. The Energy's market value on TCGPLAYER is $16.42, but sellers won't buy cards for their full market value because they have to pay for expenses like employees, property taxes, shipping fees, etc., as well as all the bills and expenses that come with being a human in a world with economies. I'm hesitant to tell people that their cards are "near mint," not knowing how their cards are stored or how often they've handled said cards, but given the fact that the card is in its own sleeve* and seems to have only a couple of specks and a minor dent near the bottom right, I'm cautiously optimistic it's a Lightly Played card at least (better if the imperfections I'm seeing are only in the sleeve). Regardless, I'm hardly the final authority on conditions.

* As opposed to a top-loading, C-ring binder page, which isn't as safe as many people, including kids and parents, suppose it is, though it's far better than a tin or a cardboard box. Airborne moisture is still lethal either way.

Back