Card Databasing

HounDOOMed

Darkness Dealer
I was wondering what kind of database (if any) other collectors use. Obviously it is hard to database thousands of cards but I just want to know if anybody has an efficient way to keep track of their cards. I am possibly going to start putting together Excel spreadsheets for the sets so if anyone would be interested in those I would be glad to share them.

I have a spreadsheet database. I got it from Shakespeare (from the forums). If you PM me your email address I could send you it.

I do my own cataloguing for cards as there isn't much out there by way of official resources.

Japan have removed their old card listing system off of their public site, and Pokemon.com have checklists and visual databasing back to the start of the EX era. That said, you might as well be using our own database here on 'Beach, since they're all done in the right order, and offer brilliant scans for visual reference.

You could use Professor-Oak.com. If you make an account on their site, you can keep track of the cards you have. They have stored a premade set list and if you have 1 you check the card off. If you have more than 1, leave a 20-character note saying so! ~JS

I use a 'special edition' Pokemon magazine with arceus on it. It databases the platinum-arceus series cards with large pics that I check off.

for HGSS-HStriumphant I use a booklet that came with a deck and check stuff off. I prefer physical lists

Back