• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Cappuccino (Cinccino/Zoroark)

JimboJumbo

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
4 – 4 Cinccino
3 – 3 Weavile UD
2 – 2 Zoroark
2 Unown D

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium
2 Professor Juniper
3 Professor Oak’s New Theory
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Dual Ball
4 Pokemon Communications
3 Seeker
3 Judge
3 Junk Arm
2 Plus Power
4 Pokemon Reversal

Energy
4 Double Colourless Energy
4 SP Dark
2 Rescue

Quite the different Cinccino bench swarming deck, however, the idea of the deck remains the same. You need to make sure that you have a full bench and a loaded Cinccino ready to start the quick KOs. If you are unable to take the first prize, there is very little that can be done to turn this game around in your favor, due to the amount of one hit kills that go on and the high damage that is dished out.

Cinccino is the main attacker of the deck and should always be taking the Double Colourless Energy (DCE). This allows for Cinccino to get his attack off the second turn that he is in play, minimizing on the down time that is required for the next attack. The special dark energies and Rescue Energies are usually for Zoroark so he can pull of the OHKO against Reshriam/Zekrom with ease and you can scoop him back up when he is knocked out. Occasionally you will find that you have the need to attach them to Weavile which could work out, easy knock outs against Cleffas and other starters. Avoid powering up Sneasel with the dark energies for Beat up. Although it can be a nice alternative to using Cinccino, the flippy aspect does not help it out too much, averaging 80 damage. This calls for more resources and effort than Cinccino to do less damage than Cinccino. The key to this deck is consistency, being able to have as close to a perfect game by T2, everytime.

Trying to fix this deck up to be able to handle Donphan better because he does run over by deck pretty nicely, but the only thing that came to my mind was possibly removing the Weavile line for Kingdra Prime instead. The added damage from Spray Splash could be quite handy for Cinccino to shoot down other pokes and would make it easier to get rid of Donphan Prime as well. (If I remove the disruption line, I would free up about 12 cards or so. I'm thinking 2-1-2 Kingdra Prime with 2 Rare Candies and 2 Rainbow energies. Don't know about the extra spaces though)

Open to any other suggestions for this deck.

The Weavile and Judge is a cool idea, but I think you might be better off with a disruption deck using cincinno as a main attacker and zoroark and a tech against certain threats. Maybe do some changes like this:

-1-1 Cincinno since you would want to focus on disruption
-2 Unown D because it really doesn't help enough
-2 Sp. Dark because you won't need it that much

+1-1 Slowking to prevent them from getting a good hand to recover
+2-2 Ambipom to discard from the opponents hand, when comboed with a judge and some weavile you can leave the opponent with no hand and, due to slowking, no way to recover
+6

I think you might want to thicken the Slowking to a 2-2 line if you can find two cards to remove.

I have another deck that focuses solely on disruption/control that runs exactly the same. This was more meant as just straight forward Cinccino.

If that is the case I'd say you don't need the Weavile and Judge, or Unown. Something like these changes:

-3-3 Weavile not a disruption deck
-3 Judge not a disruption deck
-2 Unown Dark not that great a card

+1 Junk Arm more consistency
+2-1-2 Samurott Ability/Kingdra Prime beats donphan and other stuff
+3 Rare Candy o get out your stage 2 quickly
+2 Water Energy to power your stage 2
+11

OR

-3-3 Weavile see above
-2 Unown Dark ^

+1 Junk Arm ups consistency
+2-2 Yanmega Prime counters donphan, contributes to speed
+3 Copycat lets Yanmega attack for free more

Anything to deal with the various Donphan and/or Yanmega variants? If you say Zoroark, I'll laugh. You need something better here.

Anyway, a tech for those seems like a way better pick than Weavile. Weavile is only alright if you're going crazy with hand destruction. You're not doing that.

Yes indeed, but I was thinking of trying to change my deck a little, if I take out the disruption, I have a lot of space.

And AFAIK, I didn't say anywhere that I was planning to use Zoroark to counter Donphan.

Back