Can't Accept Trades: Pokemon TCG Online

Mora

Don't Panic
I'm trying to accept a trade on PTCGO, but the accept trade button is greyed out. I've never had that happen before, and don't know what would cause it. I can click Counter offer and Reject Trade just fine. Does the game put any limitations of trades like you can't trade 50 things for one thing? Does it not let new users trade or could there be some kind of parental control on one of the accounts? Any insight would be very helpful at this point. Thanks in advance!

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
There is likely a parenting control on either one of the accounts. This prevents the user from trading or accepting offers with any account. This can be turned of by setting social preferences to open on your official account on Pokémon.com A bug is possible but unlikely.

I can't really know for sure because I haven't played PTCGO for a long time. But I'm the moderator of this forum section so I should at least try to help >.> I geuss I should really start playing TCG online again to be of better service ._.''

Mora

Don't Panic
Thanks for your response! Apparently both accounts' social preferences are set to open. I gave my friend cards irl in exchange for a lot of good stuff on PTCGO, so the trade I'm trying to accept is grossly in my favor, and I'm wandering if that maybe has something to do with it. The Accept trade button isn't greyed for any of the public trades I click on, but it is for the private trade I want to accept. We'll try to see if smaller trades will work...

Mora

Don't Panic
I figured it out. It apparently won't let you make trades like 100 EX's for a few commons. I think the most I could consistently get away with was like 1 for 10, so we had to break up the trades into smaller trades. It took much longer than it needed to.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
Oh that's stupid, I guess It's a measure made for younger/newer players that are not familiar with the value of cards. Good thing you figured it out!