Candice, Froslass, and Glalie from “Paradigm Trigger!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Candice, her Froslass, and her Glalie will appear in Paradigm Trigger! The set releases in Japan on October 21st. Thanks goes to JustInBasil for the translations!
Snorunt – Water – HP60
Basic Pokemon
[C] Collect: Draw a card.
[W][C] Icy Snow: 20 damage.
Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1

Glalie – Water – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Snorunt
[W][C][C] Bite: 60 damage.
[C][C][C][C] Big Mouth: 130+ damage. If you played Candice from your hand during this turn, this attack does 130 more damage.
Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Candice seems tailor made for Kyurem VMAX decks... maybe not a 4-of, and Irida is still probably better-ish, but seems like it's at least worth one or two.

Candice - when I see this card days ago, I was like this card is iffy. It might be better than Irida, it might be not. Since you cannot guarantee to get what you wanted out of the Top 7 cards. I just rather run Irida for a guaranteed chance. Plus, more room for the deck since I can just run 1-2 Irida. 3-4
Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass - Glalie, meh. Froslass, it's alright. 2/3,3-4

Also,...

Should I say this? Idk, man. Should I say what I just seen last Friday?
Let's not, for those of us who prefer to not look at leaks. :)

I think that you're definitely right - Irida is more consistent. But, Kyurem specifically really might like that water early on with its ability to attach them aggressively. I sort of like having a choice of supporters sometimes - there will be turns one item/one Pokemon isn't enough and I want to roll the dice and maybe get three or four.

Let's not, for those of us who prefer to not look at leaks. :)

I think that you're definitely right - Irida is more consistent. But, Kyurem specifically really might like that water early on with its ability to attach them aggressively. I sort of like having a choice of supporters sometimes - there will be turns one item/one Pokemon isn't enough and I want to roll the dice and maybe get three or four.
Well, its okay. I can still imagine what it looks like

I never loved cards like Candice, the primary function of a Supporter is to get you another Supporter and a whole bunch of broken Item cards. I'd rather have a Professor on my hand 99% of the time.

Why is Candice in a stupid short mini skirt running around in the snow, yup this is what we should teach kids.....SMH

Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass- Snorunt is just a Pre-evo. Glalie is a better Incandescent Arcana Braixen. Then Froslass is a gimmick card. 2/9/5

I think Candace will be experimented with once Water Bucket rotates. Because Irida is so much better for the water decks we have right now. Guaranteed water pokemon+2 energy is all we need majority of the time

Candice - when I see this card days ago, I was like this card is iffy. It might be better than Irida, it might be not. Since you cannot guarantee to get what you wanted out of the Top 7 cards. I just rather run Irida for a guaranteed chance. Plus, more room for the deck since I can just run 1-2 Irida. 3-4
Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass - Glalie, meh. Froslass, it's alright. 2/3,3-4
Hi Rhyperior!
I always see your comments here and I like your insight about the cards, but do you mind explaining your grades on the cards? I don't understand it hahaha (the 2/3,3-4 for eg)

Those are my Geodudes rating system. The 2-3/3-4 you've seen is given pero evo line.

For example 3/3/3 on a Rhyperior line meaning I give 3 Geodudes to Rhyhorn, 3 for Rhydon, and 3 Rhyperior.

1 - awfully bad
2 - plain bad, not a good card
3 - decent card, can be fit in a card binder in case you'll use it in the future.
4 - really good card
5 - ridiculously good card, it might change the meta or becoming the next deck.
Hi Rhyperior!
I always see your comments here and I like your insight about the cards, but do you mind explaining your grades on the cards? I don't understand it hahaha (the 2/3,3-4 for eg)

Got it, thanks!
Those are my Geodudes rating system. The 2-3/3-4 you've seen is given pero evo line.

For example 3/3/3 on a Rhyperior line meaning I give 3 Geodudes to Rhyhorn, 3 for Rhydon, and 3 Rhyperior.

1 - awfully bad
2 - plain bad, not a good card
3 - decent card, can be fit in a card binder in case you'll use it in the future.
4 - really good card
5 - ridiculously good card, it might change the meta or becoming the next deck.
Got it, thanks!

Back