Can someone give me a name of my deck?!?!

cyndalaphlosion

Aspiring Trainer
My deck is in fix my deck under Blazchomp with a hint of dialga G, but personally i hate that name. can someone plz give me a name for my deck!!!!???!!!!!

Burning mouth of metal.

Burning is for Blaziken FB, and burning spirit.

mouth is for Garchomp C, and that fact that he likes to chomp on things.

metal is just for Dialga G.

Burning mouth of metal.

You could even call it: Braces on Fire!

Bill Gates G.dec

(Blaziken Garchomp dialga G... I love initial names XD)

How about just Blaziken/Garchomp? I really dislike the trend of making up ridiculous Pokemon deck names. Plox is the worst in history, followed by Lady Gaga, and hundreds of others. =\

kwisdumb said:
How about just Blaziken/Garchomp? I really dislike the trend of making up ridiculous Pokemon deck names. Plox is the worst in history, followed by Lady Gaga, and hundreds of others. =\

I know what you mean, I'm so sick of these stupid gimmicky nicknames people love to give decks. If it was just one person it'd be fine, but it's almost the whole community.

Just call it Blazechomp. What makes your deck yours isn't the "creative" name you give it, it's the way you play it and the cards in the deck that stemmed from purely your own ideas and creativity. (unless you're net-decking, in which case you wouldn't care about a name anyway :p)

festizzio said:
I know what you mean, I'm so sick of these stupid gimmicky nicknames people love to give decks. If it was just one person it'd be fine, but it's almost the whole community.

This reminds me of the Cities/BRs after Secret Wonders was released. Almost everyone was playing Blissey MT, and most people felt the need to name their deck something-truk.

Some of the most descriptive ones I remember:
  • Fire TRuK
  • Pickup TRuK
  • Ramen TRuK

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/search.php?action=results&sid=3ab27268a63aa6a1ff152271eaf69215&sortby=&order=desc

Back