Can someone explain something to me?

Seth1789110

All right, so with all the talk of the new Espeon and Umbreon prime, everyone is saying that they are going to be near impossible to obtain, just like Great Raichu, except even more so. Now, I have a few questions involving the points system on that online game, and Espeon and Umbreon *.

1) How do you get points in that online system? Is it just like you get a point for every win or something?

2) Espeon and Umbreon * were said to be the rarest cards in existence, yet we got them in the POP 5 sub expansion. How hard were they to pull in that?

3) Do you think we will get Slowking/Raichu/Umbreon/Espeon prime at all? We didn't get Pikachu X, but then again that was a movie promo. If we get it, when do you think we will?

4) Does anyone on Pokebeach have this online game, and if so, is it fun/reliable to play on? Also, if anyone does, have you earned any prizes?

Now, I want answers from EXPERIENCED people only, not n00bs taking guesses. Understand? I will report your posts if you make a guess answer. Please provide solid facts to support your answers so I know your not just making things up. Thanks :)

2 - In my country.. only 2 Espeon made it way here and 20 Umbreon are said to be opened ...It quite rare.for collectors it's rarer since there are many eevee lovers
3 - We will get them soon...like in the 3 HS set

3. I'm pretty sure we'll get all of them, and if we do it should be either HGSS set #2 or set #3.

What is this online game you are talking about?

Back