Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroManiac

Bloods for Life- So if you banging
If so, tell me what I say here:

)-(3|_ |_ 0

+/-/!5 i5 3!3<+r0//\\//\\/-\//\\//!4c

No using the key on wikepedia

o_O I have no idea what that stands for. It kinda looks like stuff we're gonna read in the future as a new luanguage.

But here is my guess:

"Hi, I am ElectroManiac."

I am very sure I will get this wrong....

Nope, it's hello this is ElectroManiac. Good guesses though. It is a common language used by programmers, like me :)

Welcome to pokebeach and all if you're new, but a word of advice:

We don't really like 1337 or eleet speak here - it lables people as noobs. It is anoying and hard to read. In accordance with the pokebeach rules, please use proper spelling and grammar. The odd mistake here or there is fine, but don't type in 1337. I'm not the best person to talk about this as I guess I'm not the best at typing and spelling, but I try :).

If you havent read the rules yet, please do.

PMJ- Yea
Fridge- It's fairly easy to read, and yes I have read the rules, many times actually.

A) Its difficult to read.
B) I wasnt saying this was up for discussion, I was explaining the rules to you and showing you how to be curtious towards other members, as well as saving you from embarrassment.

Fridge-Did he actually mention that he was planning to speak in Leet all the time? No. He didn't. Every post he's made has been very easy to read so far. This topic was to see if anyone understood L33t speak. Also next time, try and report a post before mini-modding.

Fine, fine. Just the way he spoke seemed to imply that he thoguht speaking 1337 was cool and whatever... I was just trying to show him the ropes :p

I'm actually going to lock this because I fail to see what can be discussed here.

*system error*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back