• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Camerupt EX / Reshiram / Eelektross

Pokemonjohn2314

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 15
  • 4 Camerupt EX
    4 Reshiram (Emerald Break)
    3 Tynamo
    3 Electross Primal Clash
    1 Jirachi EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 33

• 3 Ultra Ball
    2 Repeat Ball
    3 Muscle Band
    4 VS Seeker
    2 Professor's Letter
    3 Rare Candy

4 N
    4 Professor Sycamore
    1 Colress
    2 Blacksmith
    2 Lysandre

3 Skyfield
Energy:
  • 12 Fire Energy

Strategy:

This Strategy revolves around Reshiram using its ability to attach energy to itself then use Electross to move energy onto Camprupt EX so he can hit for massive damage.

Reshiram – Dragon – HP130
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Turboblaze
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, you may choose a [R] Energy card from your hand and attach it to 1 of your [N] (Dragon) Pokemon in play.

[R][R][L][C] Hell Wing: 110 damage. Discard a [R] Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Skyfield – Trainer
Stadium

Both players may have up to 8 Benched Pokemon.

If this Stadium card is no longer in play, each player discards their Benched Pokemon (and all cards attached to them) until there are 5 Benched Pokemon left.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.

RE: Camprupt EX / Reshiram / Eelektross

ok there is a huge problem with this, your entire strategy revolves around Reshirams ability to get fire energies from your discard pile, but Reshiram only puts those fire energies onto your benched dragon type Pokémon AND Reshiram has to be your active. So this strategy has no possibility of working unless you constantly use switches, escape ropes, and use a dragon type Camprupt EX, but that is extremely ineffective and a dragon type Camprupt EX does not exist. So I'm just going to say this strategy has no possibility of working well.

Could you please post scans / text of all cards from the upcoming set that have not yet been released? Thanks!

appleatingoat said:
ok there is a huge problem with this, your entire strategy revolves around Reshirams ability to get fire energies from your discard pile, but Reshiram only puts those fire energies onto your benched dragon type Pokémon AND Reshiram has to be your active. So this strategy has no possibility of working unless you constantly use switches, escape ropes, and use a dragon type Camprupt EX, but that is extremely ineffective and a dragon type Camprupt EX does not exist. So I'm just going to say this strategy has no possibility of working well.
Wow I'm stupid I didn't read that it said Reshiram had to be active well I guess this sucks

yea, I would look into team magmas Camprupt, basically does the same thing as what you wanted Reshiram to do. you can also take out Electross because Camprupt EX discards fire energies from any of your Pokémon with fire energies attached to them, so if you did blacksmith and attached a double Colorless energy the first turn then that's 200 damage on a potential turn 2 (of course fiery torch and scorched earth will be needed)

Back