Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Are you going to buy it?

• Of course!

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Why waste my money on that game?

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
i feel so immature now!!! omg lolol xD

20-something year old's these days acting so defensive when prodded slightly, so upset

Okay I'm Lv.57 now. I'll hopefully be prestiged by tomorrow (later today for me). How's everyone else doing?

Almost 30. I'd be higher but I was banned on Thursday because I wouldn't let my sister play Mario Kart Wii. :S

Her boyfriend is lvl 70, finished prestiege and... a bit on Special Ops. He played a total of 51/60 hours. He would've played more but the PS3 server was down... I feel so inferior... XP

Using the Riot Shield on Headquarters is epic. Especially if you use the Blast Shield.

37 lol, playing in moderation ftw

I'm really just experiencing the guns though, getting a feel for everything y'know?

play HQ all day er'y day

and riot shield is TIGHT

It'll be out in about two weeks time here I guess. I won't be seeing the sun in a while once I get my hands on it.

this game fails..waste of bandwidth to dl....ugh.

http://www.tek-9.org/articles/first_ever_modern_warfare_2_tournament_a_disaster-364/MW2%20A%20Disaster-1.html

^ No body cares... sheesh... Anyway Im rank 16. I have only played 2 Hrs lol. I haven't even play S n D for the points. Perfect shooter however. :)

Hmm, I've wanted a Call or Duty game for a while and a bunch of kids in school are talking about this game. It seems like it's gonna be good but I guess I'll have to play it to find out. ^_^;
WP

kashmaster said:
^ No body cares... sheesh... Anyway Im rank 16. I have only played 2 Hrs lol. I haven't even play S n D for the points. Perfect shooter however. :)

I care. IW completely botched the PC version of this game. It's a terrible port of the 360 version, and a slap in the face to the community who put Infinity Ward in the position which they are in today.

To give you an idea of how bad our version is, here's some multiplayer gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHsWZp5pWCo

I <3 rubberbanding.

Soxrcol said:
so consoles didn't ruin CoD; CoD's just directed for console gamers.

thats like saying PC's ruined RTS games cause they don't play well on consoles.
That analogy doesn't work. MW2 PC lost features it had in previous games due to IW's priority on console development over PC. RTS games just inherently make more sense with a mouse, and consoles just have to adapt the best they can, nobody told Nintendo/MS/Sony they can't make a mouse and keyboard (or something similar) work on their platform.

Sure all the rants about dedicated servers don't make sense to a majority of the audience who play on a console, but the complaint is very valid. I used to only play console FPSes, but now that I've used mods and user-made custom maps, I don't see any advantage to playing a console FPS - besides the sheer number of people who play them over PC.

Anyway, I'm not interested in this game. I don't see the appeal of realistic games in general. I dunno, I need at least 200 bright colors on the screen at once to keep my attention I guess.

pc gaming supremacy

I agree that no dedicated servers is shenanigans. Also caped at 9v9 online is lame. I'm not only a console gamer, I just prefer a controller to keyboard & mouse. There is a adapter for a keyboard and mouse on 360 though :p

A patch was released so people can play dedicated servers the other day :)

r3skyline, cry some more.

Soxrcol said:
I agree that no dedicated servers is shenanigans. Also caped at 9v9 online is lame. I'm not only a console gamer, I just prefer a controller to keyboard & mouse. There is a adapter for a keyboard and mouse on 360 though :p

A patch was released so people can play dedicated servers the other day :)

r3skyline, cry some more.

i am "crying sum moar". and its act doing something.

now, how about commenting on the fact that there was a leaked report or w/e stating that features and other junk is going to be "pay to play".

yea, pc users are done with this game.

^ Honestly if its such a massive upset go buy a Xbox or a PS3 or send a complaint letter. What good is it telling us? If you want to buy a game then see a review before buying it. Its not our fault you risked it and now facing the consequences...

kashmaster said:
^ Honestly if its such a massive upset go buy a Xbox or a PS3 or send a complaint letter. What good is it telling us? If you want to buy a game then see a review before buying it. Its not our fault you risked it and now facing the consequences...

lol, who says i pay for pc games.

I'm about to be able to prestige. Prestiged in a week (not game time), not bad in my opinion.

^ How many hours did it take you? I need to know if Im able to prestige lol. Also at r3skyline, why you moaning if you don't 'pay' for PC games? That should give you enough money to buy a PS3 and shutup :)

Back