Call of Duty: Bulletproof Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much to explain really.

ACR is fully automatic just like the RPD, only reloads MUCH faster.
Akimo Rangers are for enclosed areas and good camping spots.

And the rest is just personal preference. Not much to say.

lol shadoworganoid im the jonathan guy randy told you about and i added you
well i just sent a form thing and i'm just gonna post here...

I only camp on estate in the building where the b flag is at(When I'm sniping). I hate that map >.<

Just a quick update on where I currently am in the game. I am 3rd prestige rank 20 and am mostly using the Invervention and practicing quick scoping. I'm not too good at it yet, but I'm sure I'll get better over time. I still love sniping more than anything else, and Barrett is still my favorite, but Intervention is a lot of fun too. I've also become addicted to bomb-based games. Much more fun than the less objective-based games like Team Deathmatch or Domination.

I've just prestiged too, and right now, I've recently got the silenced UMP (YES), and two pro perks (stopping power/sleight of hand). I wasn't sniping before I got sleight pro, but now, I'm gonna use the Intervention some more. I'm going to see if I can get my quickscope back. :/

Oh, and now, I'm into using the USP 45. :p

I had some pretty successful quickscopes today so I was proud of myself :p

Also, this prestige so far (although I'm not that far in anyways) I've only used Intervention and Barrett. Not even Scar-H which is surprising. Not even the UMP which I've almost got the 2500 prestige award kills. :p

Username: Full Moon
System (PS3/XBOX360): PS3
Online username:Kr-Oh
Call of Duty games owned: mw2
How good do you think you are?: Im okay
Favorite gun(s): a simple pistol
Highest Killstreak: 9
Which Prestige are you currently on? (If you have not prestiged yet, what rank are you?): not quite sure. I havent been playing very long

Full Moon said:
Username: Full Moon
System (PS3/XBOX360): PS3
Online username:Kr-Oh
Call of Duty games owned: mw2
How good do you think you are?: Im okay
Favorite gun(s): a simple pistol
Highest Killstreak: 9
Which Prestige are you currently on? (If you have not prestiged yet, what rank are you?): not quite sure. I havent been playing very long

You have to send in your Application via PM, NOT by posting.

dmaster out.

I don't understand what you mean by fun games. Elaborate a little more?

I will also be on CoD very soon, so if anybody wants to play with me, add me: OmegaBlade7.

If anyone wants to add me on PSN(Fortegoddx) I'll play with you. Just tell me your from the beach. I'm playing COD more and more now.

Lol, I'll probably be playing CoD less now because I just got Final Fantasy 13 and Just Cause 2 (both are pretty good, but Just Cause 2 is better than FFXIII). I'll still play CoD, but I've sort of been failing today.

I got a my harriers and waited for them to get my 11 killstreak. They did, I got my chopper gunner and I get one assist. Then I get destroyed immediately. _-_

I won't be playing CoD until the 14th. I'll be spending all of my time playing the Halo: Reach Beta. lol

Oh come on. The Beta wasn't that great! D: I mean sprint was fun and all to melee people, but the sprint wasn't even infinite it was for like 8 seconds. I was disappointed, even if it was just a Beta.

Lenny said:
Oh come on. The Beta wasn't that great! D: I mean sprint was fun and all to melee people, but the sprint wasn't even infinite it was for like 8 seconds. I was disappointed, even if it was just a Beta.

Who cares about the sprint? Its all about Armor Lock and Stealth.

The stealth class is my personal favorite as I can just sneak up on you and assassinate you. Or sit and snipe a few times.

Remeber, since this is just the beta, we are really only testing the game and looking for bugs. Things like ability duration will surely change when the game is released. There are other new weapons to be released in the game too.

Personally, the audio is not finished I dont think. Half the time when playing, the sound seems to disappear.

All I hope is that when the real game gets released, Armor Lock and Camo don't break the game.

Mr. Random said:
All I hope is that when the real game gets released, Armor Lock and Camo don't break the game.

Doubtful. Armor Lock and Camo are easily stopped.

Armor lock give you perfect defences, but for a limited time AND there is 1 second window of opportunity to strike them when they de-activate it.

And for the camo, its only pefect if you attack from behind. While you are invisible, your bullets arent. Plus, if you look carfully, you can still see the opponent.

Hey, if you guys want to try tackling a Halo Reach Beta Proving Ground Challenge with me, come and join me tommorow, and we can make a party. I think that 5:00 PM Pokebeach time is a good time to start.

I'm at level 46 right now 1st prestige ( I miss Ak) and I've once again fell in love with the awesomeness of the M16.

M16@ Holographic sight/ or + HeartBeat sensor
Perk 1 Scavenger/Bling
Perk 2 Stopping Power
Perk 3 Sitrep

For Team Deathmatch I use only the Holosight and stopping power (of course) for the one hit kill and for capture the flag I've been dominating with the heartbeat sensor. I get really mad at the commando knifers so I can see them coming now, I use the Holographic sight because it actually tightens the spread of the burst so I'm more likely to get the one hit kill. Anyone else favor this gun?

That gun was pretty good, but since I'm first prestige level 26, I just have to settle with using the FAMAS, which is actually very nice.
Commando seriously needs to get patched. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back