Calendar Update?

Purrloin

The calendar on the front page of Pokebeach hasn't been updated in nearly seven months, and is missing (and has already missed) several key releases. Is there any plans to keep the calendar up to date? I feel it was at one time a valuable resource but has since become unhelpful, if not a bit of a blemish on an otherwise attractive home page.

Just curious. :3

News Staff is aware of the issue and is currently working on a long-term solution. :) We know it's not the best looking right now, but we hope to be able to keep it updated regularly again soon, so we're leaving it for now while we get our ducks in a row.

since the calendar is not working, can someone write what comes next? I'm fairly new in pokemon tcg, so sorry for asking :)
so now we have Steam siege
and in next lets say 2 months we gonna have?

since the calendar is not working, can someone write what comes next? I'm fairly new in pokemon tcg, so sorry for asking :)
so now we have Steam siege
and in next lets say 2 months we gonna have?

For more information about upcoming TCG releases, your best bet is to look in the TCG tab on the front page. For English releases, the next big set release is Evolutions, which will come out in November. In the meantime, there's also the M Beedril-EX Box and Legendary Bird pin packs and decks in October, the 5 EX boxes that will be released in October/November, the Alola Collection that will release on the same day as Sun and Moon on November 18th (for NA), and there's also the Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta Legendary Boxes that come out at the beginning of October, November, and December, respectively.

Back