• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Cacturne / Outrage

Rasmus Møller

Aspiring Trainer
Okay this is my first article on PokéBeach so please go easy on me :)
First of all i want too discuss the situation. I cant stand Seismitoad EX, a single DCE for 30 damage and item lock. but this can be all over now whit this deck :) I know this may look crazy but if you dont beliveve this will work try it out yourself :)

Pokemon:

• 3 Cacnea (Plasma Frezze)
    3 Cacturne (Plasma Frezze)
    3 Zekrom (Outrage)
    2 Reshiram (Outrage)
    1 Virizion EX (Plasma Blast) / 1 Seismitoad EX (Furious Fists)
    1 Jirachi EX (Plasma Blast)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 N
    2 Pokemon Fanclub
    2 Lysandre
    2 Colress
    1 Lysandre's Trump Card
    1 Frozen City
    2 Virbank City Gym
    4 Hypno Toxic Laser
    3 Ultra Ball
    3 Silver Bangle
    3 Switch
    3 VS Seeker
    1 Energy Retrieval
    1 Muscle Band
    1 Repeat Ball
    1 Computer Search
Energy:

• 5 Grass Energy
    4 DCE

Strategy:
The strategy really depends on your local meta, there is a lot of toad (like where i live) the maybe a 4-4 line of Cacturne (Plasma Frezze) is better then the Reshirams. but if there is a lot of yveltal you need to focus on your Zekrom and maybe play more Frozen City to damage the Zekrom and hit for weakness on Yveltal EX. You can change the deck after your need.

Okay as you maybe saw i typede 1 Virizion EX (Plasma Blast) / 1 Seismitoad EX (Furious Fists) and thats because there may end up being a lot of stage 2 decks and thats why you would play Seismitoad instead of Virizion EX.

well when you attack whit Cacturne (Plasma Frezze) place the bench damage on your Outrage Pokémons (if you want to take a closer look on the cards check out the cards on pokébeach) and try to hit for weakness on the defending pokémon!

and i will take qustions and i will answer as good as i can :)

Its a nice deckfor fun but if you want to play in meta you're forgotting the beauty landobats.. they will crush this deck in turn 2, even if you put kyurem that wouldn't be enough, its a interesting idea and maybe work if in your city dont play landobats, thanks for sharing... originality makes the real cchampions :)

Ricardo Baltazar Perez said:
Its a nice deckfor fun but if you want to play in meta you're forgotting the beauty landobats.. they will crush this deck in turn 2, even if you put kyurem that wouldn't be enough, its a interesting idea and maybe work if in your city dont play landobats, thanks for sharing... originality makes the real cchampions :)
Thanks for sharing your ide about landbats crushing this deck. The only thing, Landbats aren't getting playede anymore in denmark because of Seismitoad, if there is a lot of landbats around you, then you may want to play Seismitoad EX over Verizion EX and play some Kyurem whit Outrage. I have teste against Landbats and it really dosen't matter what they throw at you. Your Seismitoad EX can tackle the landerus EX and your Zekrom can trade against bats. But you can change the deck however you want ;)

I built a deck like this just a few days ago. I had a 2-2 Beartic line to deal with Landorus (also can deal with Pyroar faster than the rest of the deck). I did not use Virizion Ex or Seismitoad Ex but used Mewtwo Ex for the cheap DCE attack that can deal easily with Lucario Ex and even Deoxys Ex. The other different thing was the fact that I had Hawlucha and Silent Lab instead of the Laserbank combo. With Hawlucha and Silent Lab i could, in theory, get a cheap KO on Manetric Ex with a Bangle and 1 Energy.

This seems clunky and I did not test it yet (need 1 more Cacturne and the 2 Silent Labs, and I'm not crazy about proxys ahah), but I added 2 Battle Compressor to be able to ditch the cards I did not need for the particular matchup I was playing

Warizon said:
I built a deck like this just a few days ago. I had a 2-2 Beartic line to deal with Landorus (also can deal with Pyroar faster than the rest of the deck). I did not use Virizion Ex or Seismitoad Ex but used Mewtwo Ex for the cheap DCE attack that can deal easily with Lucario Ex and even Deoxys Ex. The other different thing was the fact that I had Hawlucha and Silent Lab instead of the Laserbank combo. With Hawlucha and Silent Lab i could, in theory, get a cheap KO on Manetric Ex with a Bangle and 1 Energy.

This seems clunky and I did not test it yet (need 1 more Cacturne and the 2 Silent Labs, and I'm not crazy about proxys ahah), but I added 2 Battle Compressor to be able to ditch the cards I did not need for the particular matchup I was playing

I will say that i love your thougs going in to the deck. another thing i really loved is the hawlucha whit silent lab and thats because Hawlucha can now one shot manetric ex and other figting weak pokemons :) oh and the mew idea was great too :) the only thing i would say! this deck is made to counter my local meta and thats Toad, Yveltal and a tiny bit of Virgen :) so i really dont face landbats and Pyroar, but if i did i would add the beartic line aswell :)

Back