..::~C H E R R I M D A Y S~::.. -Please view post 757- -CLOSED FOR VACTION-

RE: ..::~C H E R R I M D A Y S~::.. -Please view post 757-

Sorry to whoever has been waiting for me to do their requests. I've been out of commission for 2 weeks now at most making 2 signatures in that span. I've only recently got over a pretty bad fever and my photoshop hasn't been too kind to me either.

@Roa Ok I didn't see that sorry just cancel mine.

Sprite Fusion:
Pokemon 1: Floatzel
Pokemon 2 Futachimaru
Color Scheme: Normal
This Space in the form has ABSOL-utely (Pokemon joke) no space in the form whatsoever: Lions make you Brave

...Thanks :D

Shadow Arceus, I have done yours, do you like it?...
EPM, Yeah I do those type of badges ;)
And FlamingDriscoll, XD you have used the form right, but does a 'normal' colour scheme mean???? XD

If roa's computer won't work then I'll let lilsparks do mine

I know your computer isn't working, and if you can't do mine PLEASE DON'T WORRY but I would just like to know where mine is on the list (If Anywhere)
Thanks!

Toatali

Banner
Stock/Image
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/262/4/9/zoroark_used_shadow_ball_by_seiryuuden-d2z25ux.png&imgrefurl=http://seiryuuden.deviantart.com/art/Zoroark-used-Shadow-Ball-179819817&usg=__m-iUlmufOmHb9tyJf5H7zFmU_ek=&h=986&w=1024&sz=797&hl=en&start=146&zoom=1&tbnid=W3Otkc4shtW_GM:&tbnh=158&tbnw=176&prev=/images%3Fq%3DZoroark%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D485%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1%E2%80%8B0,5843&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=599&vpy=176&dur=7298&hovh=220&hovw=229&tx=143&ty=148&ei=sAXgTImZJojqnQfpkbi8CA&oei=egXgTMvcE4GknweGtfmVDw&esq=18&page=17&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:146&biw=1024&bih=485
Size: Whatever size my current banner is.
Text: If you think you can win, it's just an ILLUSION!
Colors: Shadowy background
Artist: lilsparks101
Lions make you brave
*This request is from weeks ago...* :(

Uh Roa, I know I asked you this in a PM, but do you want me to do some requests? (the ones where they don't mind who does it, or any other one) Just to get a 'load' off your backs, btw lilsparks and Fatal and I am asking this to you too :p that's why I said 'backs' and not back
cookie to anyone who understood that XD

You can do whatever requests you want. I'll take any single render requests (priority on non pokemon).

2gt1zix.png

Boddy you can take that, or wait for inspiration to spark... [/lolcreativeslump]

@Jay
I have nothing on my back currently...xP..IIRC, I checked the order list Roa posted and requests after that, and all of the people want lilsparks or Roa to do it..so there aren't any who doesn't mind anyone doing..I think I done it already if there are any...Correct me if I'm wrong..

First and foremost, that's the reason why the artist slot was removed in the first place. Me and lilsparks got too many of the requests.

But take any of mine, please area.

And I reaaaaaaaallllly don't feel good today, now I'm going to do Orangemudkips and then I'm going to be watching Jigoku Shoujo <33

XD
Yes Fatal there was PokemonChampion's which I am doing now :D
and
Roa
I can do them, but they wont look as good as yours :S
so I might not do them, until the requesters are REALLY desperate for them and they don't care what it looks like
btw
i don't know half the manga's you watch....-_- (if Jigoku Shoujo is manga...)

Done Toatali's

65toatalisharpedo.png

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3116/65toatalisharpedo.png

You read anime and watch Manga? HUh interesting. You truly are... different.

Jigoku Shoujo roughly translates into Hell Girl. Which is about basically this thing called Hotline to Hell or Hell Corrospondence. If you want to take revenge out on somebody you can use it to send them to hell,b ut then you must pay the compensation and your soul shall fall into hell... after you die of course.

And Jigoku Shoujo is the girl who sends people to hell for you. lmao.

It's pretty interesting.

@Fatal:.. I wanted that one. D:

^
Oh...damn...sorry...=(..want me to delete the post?

No it's alright. If Totali wants me to do it, i'll do it, cause I wanted to do it anyways. xD

illusion.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo37/lilsparks267/illusion.png[/IMG]

@Roa click my userbar nao

different in a good way or a bad way..... :|
O_O that manga sounds.....cool.....

Back