Wi-Fi Trades * C A T B U S' SHINY WAREHOUSE** Nameable SHINIES: Trading shinies for TRU Arceuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * C A T B U S' * NO CLONE ZONE. UNCLONED SHINIES FOR TRADE, WANT YOUR UNCLONED SHINY

Magus said:
Just double checking, can your raticate shiny be nicknamed? I have a shiny charmander legit uncloned. Though he has terrible IV's and is not nameable as I traded for him...PLMK!

Yes, the raticate can be named, as can all of mine. Sorry though, unless you can trade back the Charmander to be named, I will pass.

RE: * C A T B U S' * NO CLONE ZONE. UNCLONED SHINIES FOR TRADE, WANT YOUR UNCLONED SHINY

Okies :( thankies anyhow. I do have a shining uncloned nidoran male I caught myself on Sunday that can be NN.

Magus said:
Okies :( thankies anyhow. I do have a shining uncloned nidoran male I caught myself on Sunday that can be NN.

Sorry, got a ton of those. Really just looking for shinies I can't chain.

yay ah srry

RE: * C A T B U S' * Shiny Eevees!!! Need power Items and Your Shinies

Added News Haves and Wants

I would like a Shiny eevee (modest) and shiny ralts (Adament) I can get you 2 power items

kanaju said:
I would like a Shiny eevee (modest) and shiny ralts (Adament) I can get you 2 power items

Well, I'll let you know. I think I can get the power items cheaper than that as those are good natures on high-demand shinies (and tough to get...at least the Eevee chaining!)

I will trade you a shiny ev legit lv 100 kingdra for your shiny aron and shiny magnemite if you want I can attach a berry that weakens ice poison or ground so choose one if you want.

Flight_Of_Ho-Oh said:
I will trade you a shiny ev legit lv 100 kingdra for your shiny aron and shiny magnemite if you want I can attach a berry that weakens ice poisen or ground so choose one if you want.

Did you catch the Kingdra?

Flight_Of_Ho-Oh said:
no but it is real I checked.

Well, yeah, but even though it may not be hacked, it's probably cloned. Sorry.

What about 2 power items for the Shiny Ralts?

I have:
Focus Band
Bright Powder

Will you trade a shiny...? The items are uncloned, I obtained and migrated them myself on Fire Red and Emerald.

I would really enjoy a bold Chansey (shiny).

I need the shiny leafeon. I have a lot of power items.

Hello Catbus:

Is the Baba Flyon you want the one that was given out on Japanese My Pokemon Ranch? If so I have one legit, uncloned, and UT. I am interested in any of your shinies, LMK!

I have a shiny pachirisu legit. And many hax

I'll trade you a shiny crobat for one of your shiny eevees.

I would like a female shiny eevee i have a female shiny linoone

kanaju said:
What about 2 power items for the Shiny Ralts?

Magus said:
I have:
Focus Band
Bright Powder

Will you trade a shiny...? The items are uncloned, I obtained and migrated them myself on Fire Red and Emerald.

Smacktack said:
I would really enjoy a bold Chansey (shiny).

Juliacoolo said:
I need the shiny leafeon. I have a lot of power items.

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Hello Catbus:

Is the Baba Flyon you want the one that was given out on Japanese My Pokemon Ranch? If so I have one legit, uncloned, and UT. I am interested in any of your shinies, LMK!

Mew rocks! said:
I have a shiny pachirisu legit. And many hax

(Randy) said:
I'll trade you a shiny crobat for one of your shiny eevees.

raven4764 said:
I would like a female shiny eevee I have a female shiny linoone

Hi all. I got all the power items I need and wasn't getting offers for non-cloned shinies that I was looking for, so I am simplifying by offering my shinies for pokemon TCG cards. If any of you are interested, just reply here (don't PM please) and we'll work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back