BW: Blazing Storm

pokemeister899

VM if you want to play ACNL with me!
22gksx.png

Welcome to my fake cards thread, my first set being BW: Blazing Storm!
Will be updated in links once they are finished. Also the Pokemon being added will be updated too. Only Pokemon will be made, no T/S/S or Energys.

Recent Cards:

oshawottcard.png

POKEMON:

Tepig
Chabou
Enbuoh
Oshawott
Futachimaru
Dakienki
Snivy
Janoby
Jaroda
Growlithe
Arcanine
Mudkip
Marshtomp
Swampert
Entei
Reshiram
Suicune
Darkrai
Keldeo
Cobalon
Reshiram PRIME
Keldeo PRIME
Entei PRIME
Cobalon PRIME
Cobalon and Keldeo LEGEND

Everyone now that I have all PRIME and LEGEND blanks, I will add some LEGEND cards to the set.

EDIT: Oshawott is finished, and I made a little edit to Tepig which I uploaded here too.

Looks good, but the fonts are WAY off. I suggest using some of the fonts stickied at the top of this forum. :)

I'd like to help with your font problems if I can, as your cards would look much better with the proper font. What exactly are you having difficulty with when downloading the fonts?

Also, as Chiraami said, your attacks are overpowered. Because Oshawott is a Basic, I would make Otter Slap 10, and Shell Blade 20 or 30. The wording on Otter Slap is a little off as well; try this: "Does 20 damage to each Snivy and Tepig on your opponent's Bench."

My computer doesnt really work with Megaupload, when I did the font download last time I almost got a virus. Also I have no idea where to place the font. And Ill look into making attacks a little underpowered for basic Pokemon.

I don't think it was the font that almost gave you a virus; many, many people have downloaded that file with no problems. You probably just have antivirus that recognizes Megaupload as a potential site for risk.

Well could you just give me the download right now in a attachment? Another thing is that I dont like Megaupload to begin with.

I could, only if you have a Mac, because the fonts in question are not Windows/Mac compatible.

A great way to get fonts is dafont.com in case you don't have it yet. In case you didn't know how to use the downloaded fonts it explains how to install them as well

Back