• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Buzzwole and Crobat

acerizzo13

Reniart Gniripsa
I am playing in an Expanded Tournament soon and wanted your opinion on my deck idea.

Pk: 16
Buzzwole GX - 3
Crobat- 4-3-3 (Phantom Forces - I am getting the free retreat Zubat)
Tapu Lele GX - 1 (Have more, honestly think I'll only need 1 in this deck though)
Espeon EX - 2
Wobbufett - 0 (Not sure if I want to add 1 yet)

Stadiums: 4
Po Town - 3
Dimension Valley - 1
Silent Lab - 0

Supporters: 14
Prof Sycamore - 3
Acerola - 3
N - 3
Korrina - 1
Colress - 1
Guzma -2
Brigette - 1

Items: 19
Vs Seeker - 4
Ultra Ball - 3
Level Ball -3
Super Scoop Up- 4
Scoop Up Cyclone - 1
Fighting Fury Belt - 3
Muscle Band - 1

Energy: 7
Strong Energy - 4
Fighting Energy - 3
Rainbow Energy - 0

Love to hear what you think. Anything that has 0 is something that I am thinking about adding, but I'm open to all suggestions.

Last edited:
Just a couple of thoughts.

You're building this like a standard deck, evolutions aren't as common in expanded so you can't focus so hard on an anti-GX build. Because of this, you can't focus so much on buzzwoles first attack because you definitely will need to scale up to its 2nd and GX attack. Because of that here are some of my suggestions:

-1 Espeon EX
-3 Po Town
-1 Dimension valley
-1 Level Ball
-1 muscle band

+1 Buzzwole
+1 Oricorio
+1 Ultra Ball
+3 Fighting Energy
+1 silent lab

Shaymin-EX and Landorus-EX are a must have for bats. Shaymin's draw support is too good to pass up, since in the early game, you're focused on getting bats set up. Landorus is great here because you don't want only Buzzwole in cases of decks that play Psychic attackers like Night March and Garb. I played Landy Bats when it was standard, and I can tell you that the concept isn't nearly as good anymore because of how different the format was.

Back