buying boosters to pull specific cards????

furiouswildcat

Aspiring Trainer
has anyone here ever bought boosters like crazy trying to pull a specific card to only end up pulling almost every other card in the set except the one you wanted ? Then after you actually carefully think about it and calculate how much you actually wasted trying to get that specific card , you only find out that with all the money you wasted you could have already bought that specific card and still have plenty of money left! How many booster have you bought or how much money have you guys wasted before u actually find out or decide that it is or would have been better to save up and just buy the single card in the first place ?

- with me the most I’ve wasted is like $125 on df (about 35 boosters) trying to pull a charizard star out of a booster to only end up not pulling that card. Instead I literally pulled almost every other card in the set including 15 holos and 10 exs . Obviously sometimes its better to just save up and buy the single card , but with my situation I’m not exactly sure !

over here the guy i buy my lv x from opened 13 boxes to look for 10 reverse holos and he didnt get one.... were opening 7 more today....

RE: buying boosters to pull specific cards??

If you are looking for a specific card, I strongly suggest you to but single because you will waste a lot of money buying boosters just to get the card you want...

RE: buying boosters to pull specific cards??

yeah but what if you can;t find the single card .also it is good to buy boosters for it too cause you may get some cards you need later on.

Back