Wi-Fi Trades burnpsy's "My Player Thread"

burnpsy

The Rising Star
THIS THREAD WILL CLOSE ON AUGUST 26TH DUE TO MY FIRST SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL AND WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL I HAVE TIME, SO GET TRADING :p

My Trade Thread on Smogon, there are more pokemon, and you'll usually find me faster there due to the higher trade traffic... You may offer here for Pokemon I listed there...

Welcome to burnpsy's player thread!
(A Quick Note: I don't hack, I don't accept hacks either)

(Another Quick Note: don't offer anything that isn't "Redistributable", I do not agree with such a rule... it's actually a pretty bad rule as it defeats the entire purpose of trading... However, I will trade for them if I hve to to get a Pokemon I want...)

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: Anthony 1504 2842 8159
MSN/Yahoo: [email protected] / greamypooh
Contact Time: after 12 noon
Rep Thread: Here

MY HAVES/WANTS

(Note: anything that has a strikeout is part of a pending trade and may or may not be removed from the list..., also things that are italicized are likely to be obtained personally very soon and could also be removed from the list...)

(Another Note: I'm still training my Pokemon, therefore some Pokemon could be removed from my wants list as I evolve for them...)

(WARNING: May be abnormally hard to get Pokemon in the "Rare" and "Uncommon" sections from me...)

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================

Common:

• Phione
  • All Starters (Includes Chimchar with ThunderPunch and Chikorita with Solarbeam!)
  • Articuno (I need some warning for this so I can use Pal Park)
  • ヒンバス
  • Other pokemon that I'm too lazy to type... (basically nearly anything that ISN'T on the bolded list below...)

Uncommon:

dpmfa490.png

Manaphy
Gentle Nature
Level 17
EVs: 10 HP, 100 Att, 100 Def, 100 SpA, 100 SpD, 100 Spe
IVs: 16-21, 17-22, 0-4, 5-10, 0-4, 5-10

dpmfsa133.png

Eevee [UT]
Adamant Nature
Level 1

dpmfa251.png

Celebi [UT]
Careful Nature
Level 71
IV's: 13-14/31/20-21/3-4/8/0-1

dpmfa151.png

Mew [UT]
Quiet Nature
Level 50
IVs: 24-25/16-17/31/22-23/24-25/26-27

Rare:

dpmfsa386.png

デオキシス [UT]
Quirky Nature
Level 30
IVs: 20-23/10-13/4-6/20-23/0-3/20-23

POKEMON I WANT=======================
  • Event Pokemon
  • Pokemon I'm missing in my National Dex (Charizard, Nidoqueen, Clefable, Ninetales, Slowbro, Cloyster, Hitmonchan, Starmie, Magmar, Meganium, Quilava, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Azumarill, Politoed, Sunflora, Slowking, Granbull, Qwilfish, Ursaring, Hitmontop, Magby, Raikou, Entei, Ho-oh, Lombre, Nuzleaf, Gardevoir, Exploud, Swalot, Sharpedo, Wailord, Milotic, Glalie, Huntail, Gorebyss, Metang, Mismagius, Honchcrow, Purugly, Weavile, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Magmortar, Froslass, Shaymin)
  • Shinies
  • EV'd or IV'd Pokemon (I draw the line at 25 in all the necessary stats, but there may be times when other things are acceptable...)
  • Good Ditto...
  • a mix of some/all of my other wants (you might be able to get better stuff from me for that...)

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
  • Evolutionary Stones
  • Some other items I might have... (as long as more than 1 is obtainable without trading...)

ITEMS I WANT=========================
  • Most TMs
  • Battle Tower Items
  • PP Max
  • Draco Plate
  • Berries I don't have (Cornn, Magost, Rabuta, Spelon, Pamtre, Durin, Ganlon, Apicot, Lansat, Starf, Enigma)

RECORDS (Only counts Wi-Fi):

WINS (PokeBeach Only) [2]
  • Serebii1997J
  • xxashxx
LOSSES (PokeBeach Only) [4]
  • Yakkov
  • DiamondBattler
  • Poop Sauce
  • gamercal

WINS (All)

LOSSES (All)

COMPLETED TRADES (in order):
  • delta_storm: his Lv. 36 Shiny Bronzong for my Lv. 1 Lunatone
  • Poop Sauce: his UT Lv. 5 Shiny Modest Pokemon Channel Jirachi holding a Salac Berry for my Lv. 36 Shiny Bronzong
  • The Dief: his Lv. 26 Exeggutor, Lv. 18 Ludicolo, Lv. 30 Shiftry, Lv. 5 Shroomish and Lv. 50 Relicanth for my Lv. 1 Zangoose, Lv. 1 Lunatone, Lv. 1 Chikorita, Lv. 1 Cyndaquil Lv. 1 and Totodile
  • Krakash: his Lv. 41 Gallade, Lv. 35 Venusaur, and his Lv. 37 Blaziken for my Lv. 1 Chikorita, Lv. 1 Cyndaquil, and my Lv. 1 Totodile
  • DogMaster40: his Lv. 50 MYSTRY Mew and Lv. 40 Shiny Golbat for my Lv. 1 Phione and Lv. 1 Chimchar with ThunderPunch
  • Charizard88: his Lv. 31 Nidoking, Lv. 18 Bayleef, Lv. 47 Palkia and his clone of my Shiny Jirachi for my Lv. 1 Phione, Lv. 1 Chimchar with ThunderPunch, Lv. 5 UT Shiny Modest Channel Jirachi, and a Lv. 16 Staravia
  • Poop Sauce: his Lv. 27 Xatu holding a TM73, Lv. 25 Natu holding a TM 79, Lv. 18 Igglybuff holding Leftovers, and his Lv. 18 Cleffa holding a Choice Scarf for my Lv. 22 Chimchar with ThunderPunch, and 3 Lv. 1 Chimchars with Thunderpunch
  • delta_storm: his Lv. 71 10ANNIV Celebi, Lv. 91 EV'd Salamence holding an Expert Belt, and Lv. 1 Shiny Eevee for my Lv. 52 Moltres, Lv. 56 Zapdos, and Lv. 40 Shiny Golbat
  • Charizard88: his EV'd and IV'd Tyranitar and 2 Level 22 Staravia (clones of each other) with Pokerus for my Lv. 1 Charmander, Lv. 1 Cyndaquil, and my Lv. 1 Torchic
  • Firemaker: his Lv. 1 Shellder holding a Water Stone for my Lv. 1 Chikorita
  • Firemaker: his Lv. 26 Breloom holding a King's Rock and a Lv. 1 Gulpin for my Cyndaquil and Totodile
  • gamercal: his EV'd Lv. 94 Latios holding TM Avalanche, Lv. 97 Garchomp holding TM Stealth Rock, and my Lv.5 Shiny Jirachi holding a Shiny Stone for my Lv. 5 Shiny Jirachi, a Lv. 2 Bidoof, and a Lv. 2 Starly
  • Charizard88: his EV'd and IV'd Suicune and a clone of a Shiny Jirachi for my Smeargle (Male), Medicham, and a Treecko

PENDING TRADES:

BAN LIST:

• M*A*S*H4077 (Attempted to trade a hacked Raikou which he claimed was legit, but was hacked)

RE: burnpsy's "My Player Thread" (trades available)

what are your pokemon? if there are no pokemon for trade, then what is the point of this?

...I'm too lazy to list them (thus why I typed "just ask")

read my profile again before asking about events (unless you count ranger Manaphy, or XD Lugia, which nobody does; and my colloseum is broken so yeah)

and I don't EV train, I feel that it takes away from the fun of the game and I have managed to hold my own against EV'd teams in the past...

so it's no and no...

uhhh, do you happen to have a rash heatran with good IVs?

...I dont really know what nature mine is.... and even if I did, I wouldn't have a heatran anymore if I traded it... (one of thosefew legends I can't get multiples of..)
another update in post 1!!!

do u have chikorita?
do u have a lunatone?

do u have an swablu egg?
what do u wnat for the lunatone?

...I could get one... (I do have a swablu and an altaria...)

and the lunatone will have to be in an egg or at lv 1 if you want it.... what do you even have?

i have almost evrything u can get on emerlad, ruby, and pearl and diamond!

Sounds Nice! but I'm too busy to check that I need right now (when I do, I'll post again and add the list to the first post...)

Back