Discussion Burning Shadows Tins Prediciton

TheKangaskhanKid

Runs Alolan Ninetales
With Guardians Rising getting Tapu Bulu-GX and Tapu Koko-GX tins for that set, I feel as if TPCI should finish the Tapu line, and give Tapu Fini-GX and Tapu Lele-GX their own Power of Alola Tins, I certainly hope this as I feel like I'm never going to pull a Tapu Lele-GX, and I'm certainly not paying 40$ for 1.

I hope with their releases, (If they decide to finish the line, because it makes the most sense, that Tapu Lele-GX's price will go down by at least half or more, hopefully around 10$-20$.

It would also give more players who don't have Tapu Lele-GX for their decks able to have them, assuming they do what they did with Tapu Koko-GX and keep the same moveset for the Promo version of the card.

I run Alolan Ninetales, and in my deck I use proxy full art Tapu Lele-GX's (2), and I want to be able to start participating in tournaments without having to take out my 2 Tapu Lele-GX's and my Glaceon-EX (Still don't have that one either, don't really have money xD) to make my deck actually playable in tournaments.

I hope you all agree with me in this! If they do get announced, they'll most likely come out by the end of August, when rotation happens. (RIP My only real Shaymin)

Please TPCI.

Please.

Sorry to shoot down your hopes but you should know that it was revealed a while ago that it was Marshadow GX, Ho-oh GX and Necrozma GX in the new tins.

Face the likely facts, the only way we will now get a 'cheap' Shaymin is after it gets rotated. You shouldn't expect any different from Tapu Lele GX. If you can't or don't want to shell out the money, which is more than forty I think (and I don't blame you there) then get ready for the fact it will never be in your standard tournament deck.

Last edited:
I highly recommend if you want to play in tournaments you should really invest in getting a Lele whether by buying one or trading if possible as she will keep rising in prices and with her status of being a GX we are unlikely to see her printed outside of Guardians. You could also invest in ways to reuse Lele if you have a limited amount of copies with Super Scoop Up getting a new print/s in Burning Shadows that's a good way for any deck to reuse abilities that are played from your hand.

Thematically yes it would make sense to have the other two guardians in tins but one is a major chase card and the other is sadly very underwhelming. Poor Fini is cheaper then Koko and that's with two different Promo prints of Koko.

Back