• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Burning it all: Reshiram-EX's Rampage (Reshiram EX / Entei / Ninetales)

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
So last year I created a fun deck to play in all the side tournament's at Nationals last year and really enjoyed it. Coming in to the new season (when I return to the US,) I thought I'd make this deck again and see if it possibly gained any momentum since the release of new sets.

Pokémon: 12
  • 4 Reshiram-EX (LDT)
  • 2 Entei (No Trait AOR)
  • 2 Vuplix (DRX)
  • 2 Ninetales (DRX)
  • 2 Shaymin-EX (ROS)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 36
  • 4 Blacksmith
  • 3 Professor Juniper
  • 3 N
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 4 Fiery Torch
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 3 Acro Bike
  • 3 Virbank City
  • 3 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 1 Switch
Energy: 12
  • 8 Fire Energy
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
Strategy:

The concept is rather simple, quickly bring out Reshiram-Ex to deal a 150 damage to your opponent while using Laser Bank in order to get a knock out against your opponent. Entei is also another good option since Burning Roar can early on slap on a few energy to any one of my Pokémon, Combat Blaze isn't so bad either against decks like Rayquaza, dealing up to 180 damage when Sky Field is in play and 120 with an opponenet full bench for 2 energy.

Ninetales is another good choice I felt for this deck since I run Hypnotoxic Laser. On a heads flip, Ninetailes is doing 120 damage now and is a Lysandre when evolved, making it a nice choice to add to the deck.

Shaymin-Ex from Roaring Skies is a great card for this deck, compared to when I ran Jirachi-Ex with Stellar Guidance, this card allows me to keep drawing up cards after using things like Acro Bike, Ultra Ball, Fiery Torch, and Battle Compressor to quickly get a fresh hand.

I originally ran Reshiram from LTR but I really wanted to test out Entei from AOR.

I plan on testing this deck to see if it runs better now than last year, I really like making decks like this and are always fun to play. If you have any suggestions I'd be more than happy to hear them!

Last edited:
Back