• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard [BUDGET] "Brock's Pest Control"

PatriciaWagon22

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon [18]
2 Raticate BREAK [BKP89]
4 Rattata [EVO66]
4 Raticate [EVP67]
2 Remoraid [BKT32]
2 Octillery [BKT33]
1 Shuppet [ROS30]
1 Banetta [ROS31]
1 Spinarak [AOR5]
1 Ariados [AOR6]

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums [35]
4 Crushing Hammer
1 Delinquent
2 Enhanced Hammer
1 Float Stone
1 Hex Maniac
4 Level Ball
2 Lysandre
3 N
4 Professor Sycamore
2 Silent Lab
1 Super Rod
1 Switch
1 Team Flare Grunt
1 Teammates
3 Trainers' Mail
4 VS Seeker

Energy [7]
4 Double Colorless Energy
3 Psychic Energy

Pokemon [18]
2 Raticate BREAK [BKP89]
4 Rattata [EVO66]
4 Raticate [EVP67]
2 Remoraid [BKT32]
2 Octillery [BKT33]
1 Shuppet [ROS30]
1 Banetta [ROS31]
1 Spinarak [AOR5]
1 Ariados [AOR6]

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums [35]
4 Crushing Hammer
1 Delinquent
2 Enhanced Hammer
1 Float Stone
1 Hex Maniac
4 Level Ball
2 Lysandre
3 N
4 Professor Sycamore
2 Silent Lab
1 Super Rod
1 Switch
1 Team Flare Grunt
1 Teammates
3 Trainers' Mail
4 VS Seeker

Energy [7]
4 Double Colorless Energy
3 Psychic Energy
I question the use of Banette. I don't see why it's necessary. If you're trying to prevent Garbodor, well, you're out of luck. When a tool is attached to Garbodor while Tool Concealment is active, the tool momentarily doesn't do anything other than the fact it activates Garbotoxin. Then Garbotoxin activates and you're in a bit of trouble.

I question the use of Banette. I don't see why it's necessary. If you're trying to prevent Garbodor, well, you're out of luck. When a tool is attached to Garbodor while Tool Concealment is active, the tool momentarily doesn't do anything other than the fact it activates Garbotoxin. Then Garbotoxin activates and you're in a bit of trouble.

I mainly use Banette to nullify Spirit Links so they end up being useless

And Shuppet for Special Energy Discard

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i would rather add one more spinarak and ariados. it is a really important piece of the deck. and honestly. i can see the want to play 6 hammers total. but honestly you dont have space. i believe that 2 enhanced is good. but you do need some more consistency i would say

Something else to note about Banette is that it also turns off Float Stone, which means they have less options to send up after taking a KO.

Back