• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Bubble Tails! [Kingdra / Ninetails]

Zamuron

Aspiring Trainer
Kingdra Deck

Pokemon:
4x Horsea BUS
3x Seadra BUS
4x Kingdra BUS
2x Alolan Vulpix GRI
2x Alolan Ninetales BUS
1x Keldeo BUS
2x Tapu Lele GRI
18x Cards

Trainer:
4x Ultra Ball
4x Aqua Patch
3x Max Potion
3x Rare Candy
2x Field Blower
2x Rescue Stretcher
4x Choice Band
3x Brooklet Hill
4x Professor Sycamore
2x N
1x Professor Kukui
32x Cards

Energy:
10x Water Energy

So i have had Kingdra on the watch for some while now. Only when i saw Rare Candy's video on it, i decided to build a deck. Now i did add a backup attacker against GX and EX decks, and i also teched a keldeo.
But anyways, the strategy is to start with horsea, then use seadra early game to spread, and mid game spread a little more with Kingdras second attack. Late game you can sweep with Kingdras second attack.
To support this we play Aqua Patch, witch also will help getting ninetails and keldeo up if needed.

I think it would be worth considering Ninetales GX as well since its easy to set up and you can bench snipe without discarding. Promo Tapu Koko is also an excellent option to slap 20 onto everything at once, making it easy for Kingdra to hit for 90!

I think it would be worth considering Ninetales GX as well since its easy to set up and you can bench snipe without discarding. Promo Tapu Koko is also an excellent option to slap 20 onto everything at once, making it easy for Kingdra to hit for 90!
Yes, thats some good suggestions, but Kingdra can do it all himself. And if i put both of the above mentioned pokemon in the deck, i might aswell be playing Ninetails GX.

I think I would add a Alolan Ninetales GX indeed... 1 or 2 DCE would work, also for Tapu Lele GX and maybe for Tapu Koko. You can also use your GX possibility then, maybe doing some serious amount of damage at once.

Do you mean Keldeo from Shining Legends? Honestly, I think Tapu Koko SMP30 is better: No retreat cost and you can use DCEs (like /u/lukas2aces mentioned) for Koko, Lele, and Ninetales GX.

I have a Ninetales GX deck that will be pulling in the Kingdra line. Sniping for 90 damage and being a 1-prize attacker is what that deck needed to finished off those weakened bench warmers.

I agree on Rare Candys strategy: START VULPIX! That beacon can search out Seadras and Kingdras for your benched Horseas! And it's a turn two deck search if you go second! But other than that it looks like a fun rogue deck that could have potential

Back