BrightShadow's Pokemon Artwork

BrightShadow

NUFF SED BRO
Welcome Everyone to BrightShadow's Pokemon Artwork.:)

*NEW* Sometimes I'll put my work into detail. That is, a project. Well. Sort of. It will feature over one Pokemon with a background. More or so, a gift to Pokebeach. I'll usually do these aroun holidays. These pieces will have "PROJECT" next to them. Usually I put them on the waiting list until the holiday is close.

You may request a Pokemon for me to draw. I'd love to draw it. However, it'd just be the Pokemon. No background. Maybe an action, but no props within it (ex. Pikachu eating an apple. The apple would be the prop.) Thank you.

Working on:
SirCubith - Chubby Salamence
Waiting list:
PROJECT - Happy Valentine's Day feat. Zoroark, Lucario, and Mamanbou/Alomomola(acting like a Luvdisc.) MAMAMBOU. WHY U NO HAVE LUVDISC PRE EVO?!
Finished:

Doredia (Please note that the "BS" looks different. My parents deleted the original watermark to fix up storage in the computer. TT___TT )
jtx9g2.png

StellaTheSneasel - Kojondo
2pt2o8l.png

Jayj4 - Umbreon
1766b9.png

Meloetta Voice Forme (I know she doesn't have pupils or dark eyeshadow. I just thought I'd touch up that in.)
291yofn.png

Absol (Favorite Pokemon to show how my art style is. I draw semi-disctinctive eyes.)
nobr0h.png

Wow, it looks really cool, how long did it take for you to make that??
btw, I am requesting you to draw....
wait for it.....
UMBREON!

BrightShadow said:
Why thank you ^_^ they are Vectored. I use Painttool SAI:)

Nice. I hardly see people vector using SAI. It's more reputable as a program for typical pen lineart.

Alrighty.(;
Jayj4- Thanks! It depends on how much effort I put into one. Good effort (which are the two above and I'll put on your Umbreon because I'm nice) takes around 30min-an hour. I'll draw your Umbreon:)
StellaTheSneasel-Awe thanks! C: and okie dokie!

I can totally do your request, but for now it'll have to wait due to my EOCs. Sorry. ^~^

I'll try either laater today. Or tomorrow after school.

Back