Help Breeding help

Gamerdynasty4ever

Aspiring Trainer
I have a Fletchling that has Adamant Nature and has perfect HP, DEFENSE, ATTACK, SPEED, AND SPECIAL DEFENSE and it is currently with my Archeops in the day care. I am trying to get a new Fletchling that knows Quick Guard and I am trying to have the same perfect IVs and the same Nature. The problem is I don't know how to have the same IVs as the original Fletchling and the same Nature as it. Please help!

The guide linked in my signature should help teach you how to breed. You have to have an Everstone and give it to Fletching to keep the nature, and you need another Pokémon (preferably Ditto, which there is a giveaway for in the wifi section) that can breed with Fletching, having a Pokémon with 6 IVs will make things a lot easier, and attach a Destiny Knot, which will transfer a guaranteed 5 random IVs from the parents.

The guide linked in my signature should help teach you how to breed. You have to have an Everstone and give it to Fletching to keep the nature, and you need another Pokémon (preferably Ditto, which there is a giveaway for in the wifi section) that can breed with Fletching, having a Pokémon with 6 IVs will make things a lot easier, and attach a Destiny Knot, which will transfer a guaranteed 5 random IVs from the parents.
But how do I teach Fletching Quick guard if the parent is holding an everstone?

That doesn't mean anything, your Pokémon can learn egg moves regardless of items. You're going to have to breed a new Fletching with Quick Guard then breed that again. If you want flawless IVs you can't use the exact same Pokémon over and over again, you have to keep using the baby Pokémon you breed, because if that Archeops doesn't have flawless IVs than chances are the baby won't end up flawless either.

Ok so right now, I have the original Fletchling and the baby Fletchling that knows Quick Quard. The original is holding a everstone and the Quick guard one is holding nothing. So is there any way to get a flawless IVs like the original the same nature as the original one also?

The baby with Quick Guard has the same nature as the original right? I really don't like advertising, but I'm telling you, read our breeding guide, there are a lot of things to help you get started, and there are a couple of other things that I would have to go into to help you, but the answer to your main question lies below.

The important thing right now is, did you put the Everstone on the original Fletchling and does the baby have the same nature as the parent? If not, breed again with Archeops and have the original Fletchling hold the Everstone

The baby with Quick Guard has the same nature as the original right? I really don't like advertising, but I'm telling you, read our breeding guide, there are a lot of things to help you get started, and there are a couple of other things that I would have to go into to help you, but the answer to your main question lies below.

The important thing right now is, did you put the Everstone on the original Fletchling and does the baby have the same nature as the parent? If not, breed again with Archeops and have the original Fletchling hold the Everstone
The Quick Guard Fletchling doesn't have the same nature as the original.

Here is what is in my Day Care:
Fletchling(female): Perfect IVs, has gale wings, Adamant nature, and is holding destiny knot (not everstone my bad)
Fletchling(male): knows quick guard and has quirky nature and is holding nothing.

You need to put the Everstone on the female Fletching then breed it with the other for Quick Guard + the nature you want. You can't exactly get a flawless egg quickly either, after the egg hatches between the above two Fletchling than you have the baby breed with your flawless Fletchling (have the flawless one hold the Destiny Knot and the the baby hold the Everstone). Then, have the newest baby breed with your flawless Fletchling, again put the same items on the same Pokémon, and repeat this process until you get a flawless/near flawless Fletchling!

Remember that you need to have the Everstone on the baby and the Destiny Knot on the flawless Fletchling every time.

Back