• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

BR seniors machamp

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS
well this is my machamp deck and it rocks a bit.

4-3-3-1 machamp all sf
2-2 umbreon ud used as gengar counter/ overall wall
3 uxie
1 azelf

pokemon 18

6 {F}
3 rainbows
2 DCE

nrg 11

2 bebes
3 bts
2 energy exchanger
3 pokemon communication
3 warp point
4 poke blower +
4 rare candy
4 ssu
2 collector
1 interviewer's qs
1 luxury ball
1 expert belt

tss 31

strat is to donk w/ machamp, which is easy if i go 2nd. umbreon is a wall and gengar counter, rainbos are for more easy donk, eeu can get rainbos, {F}s, DCE.

drop 1 interviewer's qs, 1 sages training and 4 pokeblowers and add in 4 Pokedrawer +, 1 Uxie and 1 Uxie X

no can do.

i highly prefer blowers because of the damage and gusting ability, and can't afford an uxie x. i probably could afford the uxie though.

how's

-1 sages training
+1 uxie

yeah the change for the uxie is good. Pokedrawers are really good in this deck they will really help with your consistancy and Pokeblower aren't that good in this deck.

ok, i'll test it and see what works best. i'll make changes if i need to later.

drop 1 interviewer's qs, for a E-belt, also drop a SSU and a warp point for a Bebe's and a Collector

i'm not comfortable with ANY of that at all.

warp points can get me easy prizes against sp (gust away the machamp counter.) interviewer's helps me a lot and ssu are great for drawing and healing.

this deck could get really screwed against sp because sp runs 4 spray and if they do spray ur uxie that would be devistating which they will probaly have. add 3 pont.

Back