• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

BR Seniors Genplume (Gengar/Vileplume)

bateboy

Gengar Man
Genplume (Gengar/Vileplume)
4-3-3-1 Gengar (2 SF 1 AR)
2-2-2 Vileplume (Oddish Gloom LA)
4 Spiritomb
2 Unown Q
2 Uxie
1 Azelf
Pokemon 26
4 Bebe's Search
3 Looker's Investigation
3 Pokemon collector
3 Copycat
2 Interviewer's Questions
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 BTS
1 Miasma Valley
T/S/S 20
6 {P}
4 Call Energy
3 Warp Energy
Energy 13

Stradigy
Start with spiritomb and evlove while not letting them play any trainers
get out Vileplume and Gengar and Poltergeist for knocked out.

I don't like the Engineer's. I prefer attach the energies when I draw them. LOL.
Add instead 2 Copycats, they're great here, because your opponent has the hand full of cards all the time ^^

If I were you, I'd do the following:

-2 Looker's
-2 Engineer's
+2 Copycat
+2 Pokemon Collector

I've been testing this deck a lot and 2 Looker's should suffice. Copycat is amazing in SP match, usually getting you 8-9 cards.

Also consider adding in a few PONT. Good luck!

If I was you I would:
-2 Enginer's
-2 Interveiwer's Questions

+1 copycat
+1 Collector.

Trust me, it would help. In a low energy deck, don't use enginer's. It is horrible. Looker's is good. 4 might be over kill though. So, maybe take out 1 or 2 Looker's and add a PONT or 2.

- 1 Warp Energy
+ 1 Pokemon Collector

For get Oddish, Unown Q and Gastly at the first turn :D

I have 3 Suggestions

You should have Memory Berry to put Trainer Cards back in your opponent's hand with Haunter's Hoodwinked it's very helpful! But you must have Vileplume Lock in order to do this because it does help out so you can have your opponent locked with trainer cards in their hand! I battled an SP Deck it worked wonders for me!

I would Suggest a Sableye in the deck to start first since it's important to do so so you can use Supporters on first turn.

Also a Driftblim from Stormfront as a tech to pull out 2 Basic Pokemon and a Energy on each of them honestly it does help.

bateboy, Why don't you answer any of the replies from others' suggestions, fixes, etc, instead of just saying bump?

i would suggest blaziken FB lv. X

not only does it take out dialga g which really can hurt you
but it can also be another relatively hard hitter when needed

its also really fun to use luring flame in a trainer lock

Oops sry for not answer your Suggestions. i dont think i need 4 Pokemon Collector 3 is good and i'll add in two PONT but no Trainer i'll lock myself down. And i'm not going to but in Blaziken FB i dont think i need it but i'll try it. So here is what i did so far.

-2 Engineer's
-2 Interviewer's Questions
-1 Looker's Investigation
+2 PONT
+2 Copy Cat
+1 Pokemon Collector

Bateboy, there is many other threads who have the same deck concept as you, why not take a look at others thread for suggestions and ideas posted by the original poster as well as the replies posted there?

@Mew Jadester: that is what I have been doing for my Genplume deck. I don't want to post it so I look at other people's Genplume decks.

Back