• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

BR-MASTERS ~T-TAR PRIME~

Sensei

3rd Place Cities - T-Tar
Larvitar SF x2
Larvitar UL (mountain eater) x2
Pupitar SF x3
T-Tar SF x1
T-Tar UL (Prime) x3
Exploud SV 1-1-1
Manectric PL 2-2
Uxie x2
Spiritomb x3

Pokemon 23

BTS x3
Bebe's x3
Collector x2
Oak's New Theory x2
Palmer's x1
Candy x3
Lucian's x2
Belt x2
Luxury Ball x1
Warp Point x2
Scoop Up x2

T/S/S (23)

Special Dark x4
Dark x6
DCE x4

Energies (14)

I don't have all of these cards yet, but I can get them...

- I don't see any reason to run the old T-Tar here. If you're set on it though, you should at least run 3 of the Primes, since they're your main attackers. There's absolutely no point in running Flygon or Exploud. That's getting way overly techy. If you're that afraid of Machamp/Donphan, just don't play T-Tar. Change those lines to a 1-1-1 Machamp and a 1-1-1 Nidoqueen. Add an Azelf LA and consider adding a Uxie X (I haven't tested it w/ the X, but it's something you should try). And if you're going to run Spiritomb you should probably either run 0, 1, or 4. 0 if you wanna smash with T-Tar off the bat, 1 if you just wanna have him there for the option, or 4 if you plan to start with him and build your T-Tars. 2 really makes the least amount of sense.

- BTS at 3 should be fine, but if trainer lock is heavy in your meta 4 isn't a bad play either. Cut the Engineer's and Healers, and you could probably cut the Oak as well. Looker's doesn't really have a place here either. Add another Belt, add 1-3 more SSUs, consider another Warp Point and also consider a Lucian's or two, as it can be great to hit the Lucian's + SSU. I'd also like to see a Cynthia's or two here but mid-late game recovery, and Communications are especially nice here. Exchangers are also amazing, and I'd probably put them in before the Communications.

- I would change the energy up a bit. If you add in the Queen/Champ stuff, consider 4 SPD, 4 D (if you play Exchangers), 2 Rainbow, 4 DCE. You could also add Calls which is probably the right choice, but it'd be hard to find the room.

Good luck!

Personally I wouldn't have 2 tech lines of 1-1-1. Seems a bit inconsistent. Also, I don't see Flygon serving much of a purpose here. (free retreat, yes, but it seems kinda eh). Also, I'd bump up Spiritomb to be at least 3 if you want to use it along with removing most of your Trainers/Supporters that appear in 1's besides things like Luxury Ball and Palmer's and then up things like Professor Oak's New Theory to at least 2. Pretty iffy about running any Trainer+s without Claydol to cycle to them faster now. Also, if you cut out the 1-1-1 techs, you could also remove a Rare Candy or 2 and add in some Super Scoop Ups to combo with Broken Time Space.

Very good advice my friends. I will probably take out the techs and run Manectric (well, keeping Exploud of course)
Thank you all!

Back