Boston Wins World Series.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Boston Red Sox have won the World Series for the 2nd time in 3 years. They swept the Colorado Rockies 4 games to 0. Now it is only 4 moths before spring training. Last time they won was against the Cardinals in 2004 and they swept them too.:)

I expected more from the Rockies since they swept the Phillies and Diamond Backs... But I have a theory it was because the Rockies were 'dormant' for around a week while Boston remained lose and ready to play. It's not a very rememberable series, though since it was a shut out. But the last 2 games were pretty close.

Isn't this sad... Clevealand didn't even make it. They were doing pretty well, IMO.

I watched those games. The Rockies didn't have that "ZING" to defeat the Redsocks. Well, I suppose its only natural. After all, Boston, like you said, has won 2 World Series in two years... has a good team... good stratagy... good coach... etc, etc,.

I hate Boston and was rooting for Colorado every game, now they've won, it's gives me another reason to hate them. I like their intra-division rival, Toronto, who hasn't won the Series since the year I was born (1992). (I hate the Yankees, too. Too much talent and money)

Arcanine 274 said:
From a curse to a dynasty of sorts. Huh, go figure.

Arcanine out.

I actually heard Boston is considered the 'new Yankees'. They also traded A-Rod! :O

I am glad Boston won though and if the Mariners had made it then I would have rooted for them but I am also an American league fan so I root for the AL team at the world series.:)

Back