Borderlands 2

Your Master

Aspiring Trainer
I noticed that there isn't a borderlands 2 thread up on the beach, so I decided to make one. We can basically discuss anything from funny moments to xp exploits. LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN!!!

Zero 4 lyf <3

Honestly though this thread will probably see even less life then my ME3 thread. :<

I hope not though =D

Let's see....

Have had some good times in multiplayer with Delta. Mostly swooping in and destroying everything in seconds while he stands in awe. ;D

Who thinks that it would be fun to have a team deathmatch game type although all of those comando turrents would be annoying

tumblr_mb930saAku1rs4x5ro1_500.png

Love this game. I'm currently going through True Vault Hunter mode as the Mechromancer, which is an amazing class. The gameplay and weapons were all great, but I wish they put a little more emphasis on the story. The ending left me highly unsatisfied, but meh. I wish I could get some games with you guys, but I have the PS3 version.

I played as zero before borderlands as well lol I think that the ending is meh as well but im satisfied with all of the hours of side missions/dlc available what do you guys feel about raising the level cap?

Anything to give the game some more content. Raising the level cap in a DLC would be a smart idea, along with giving players a new area/planet to explore. I'd pay for something like that.

Borderlands 2 = Easiest GOTY since the first Deus Ex.

I have a lv. 48 Axton and I just got through
Control Core Angel on True Vault Hunter
My Mechromancer is lv. 22
Slowly building up my other characters. (Maya = 11, Zero = 9)

If you can find it anywhere, I strongly reccomend picking up the Vault Hunters Edition. I was ready to buy the Ultimate Loot Chest but the store said to me they didn't sell it. (They started to a week after I got it.) But the VH Edition is a great package. Hardback Artbook, Marcus Bobblehead and the Map are all high quality.

There is 4 DLC packs on the way which will add new areas and raise the level cap. I'm guessing it will be the last one since it was in the first Borderlands with the Interplanetary Assassin DLC. It's obvious that they will since the trophy/achievment says:
"You've reached the level cap...for now"
Waiting to buy that Season Pass...soon...soon...
Edit: Just bought Pirate's Booty. Couldn't wait for Season Pass :x
I have a feeling that we will be visiting another planet in the sequel. I can't wait.

I'm not sure about the Arena. Moxxi's Underdome was pretty bad and Borderlands isn't about the death matches. Hell, the only reason the duels are in the game is because it's another way of trading. Even then it's pot luck.

Spammy said:
Have had some good times in multiplayer with Delta. Mostly swooping in and destroying everything in seconds while he stands in awe. ;D

TONIGHT. We play again.

Back