Wi-Fi Trades BlueKiKatana's "My Player" thread

I'm using my US version for trades.

I have a new friend code:
Michael
0086 8807 5668

Updated the front with it too.

I need A Chimchar [Female] Piplup [female] and/or a Turtwig [male]

I don't care if they are eggs or newly hatched and the other stages are fine to.

PLZ

Oops, I forgot that you can't transfer HM Pokemon. Going to have to take flying Pikachu off my front list then, but feel free to ask for anything else for Spiritomb, Light Venusaur.

Light Venusaur said:
How bout:
Buzz or Magmar with it's item to evo?
Also are they in english?

If you want I can get you an Elekid with excellent IVs and attach the Electrizer to it. However, I won't be able to transfer it till tonight 7pm Pacific. If you want it by tomorrow let me know a time to meet you on Wi-Fi then.

Alright I can evolve it. Give me any meeting time tomorrow that is after 5pm pacific and I can meet you then.

Well for me it's GMT+10 (Sydney time: 9:15am)
So if you can (write down ur time on a peice of paper & set it to my time...maybe we can trade...(on my time)

BlueKiKatana said:
Mewtwo2 said:
I dont have any pokemon you wish but is there any other pokemon you wish to trade for Mew Jirachi Celebi Deoxies Latios Ho-oh Lugia Kyogre

You don't have a Spiritomb anymore Mewtwo? You said you had one from what I remember when you first made your thread. I still need one. Right now I'm training for a tournament, so I don't really need shinies within the next week, but I am still looking for many items.

Updated tradable and wanted items.

I do now i got more spiritombs, so can you trade jirachi, celebi and deoxys for 3 more spiritombs?

i want your shiny groudon. i have manaphy and all of the items you want except for the TMs.

Would you mind trading a Spiritomb holding TM64 (Explosion) in exchange for an event Pokemon?

If that bothers you, I will gladly give it to you in exchange for a Lucky Egg.

I've also recently caught an adamant Ditto with flawless HP and Def, if you're interested.

i´m looking for cranidos/rampardos, shieldon/bastiodon, palkia, shaymin, manaphy, spiritomb, deoxys, celebi, jirachi or mew (all of those untrained)...i have shiny spearow and shiny magnemite if you want to trade.

Back