'Blue Impact' / 'Red Flash' Japan's XY8 Sets, Next Set Block Titled 'XY: BREAK!'

Would have thought Cilan was the most popular from gen v, plus I don't think he ever got a full art so that'd been nice.

In thinking about XY-Ancient Origins format decks, I find myself wishing on multiple occasions that we still had Skyla. It's such a good card. I also don't mind her other features.

Funny, I was just working on an XY-on deck last night and said I wished I could use Skyla. Cool to see she'll likely survive rotation.

Although... it would have been even better if her ability was reprinted on a new trainer. The XY games have several gym leaders who've been largely ignored by Pokemon media.

Would love to see this hit an English print so it could possibly stay in rotation for a year or two longer

YES.
Please, more reprints.
Reprint exact cards more often to make it easier on those with low budgets.

Give us more of this!

Another one? Why not a Hoenn gym leader like Wattson. I want a Wattson card.
Watson is getting a card but not his own card, just one of those "gym badge cards"

but dang this is the best news of the day... can't believe i don't have to use steven of korrina (limited trainers)

I like Skyla but OH GOD PLEASE DON'T REPRINT N. I've been dreaming about an era where my hand feels safe... Although now that I say this, I'll probably get red card spammed.

I like Skyla but OH GOD PLEASE DON'T REPRINT N. I've been dreaming about an era where my hand feels safe... Although now that I say this, I'll probably get red card spammed.
I doubt we'll get another N. He was not only reprinted, but had a league promo also. Well maybe his card effect would return, but I don't see N itself being reprinted again.

Very interesting but we're already a little behind on promos, if it's an XY promo reprint wont it only re-enter standard after it gets an English release or at least confirmation it's in the Black Star Promo set.

Very interesting but we're already a little behind on promos, if it's an XY promo reprint wont it only re-enter standard after it gets an English release or at least confirmation it's in the Black Star Promo set.

We're a lot behind on Promos or just unreleased cards. We are going to be getting quiet a few sets coming up with no Full Arts for several EXs.

This is true but i don't see why this card in particular wouldn't make it state side. On top of the fact that our sets are always getting Japanese Promos in them, they're just not a promo at that point (like Black Smith)

And I'm actually a bit scared about getting another N... if we're getting reprint of actual (popular) supporter cards, i don't see why we wouldn't get an N reprint... as much as i don't want one!

We're a lot behind on Promos or just unreleased cards. We are going to be getting quiet a few sets coming up with no Full Arts for several EXs.

Yeah all because side products didn't release simultaneously in Japan, so our Flash/Impact will probably get Emboar-EX and Togekiss-EX, then our set after that will get the Mawile and M Mawile, and Aerodactly and M Aerodactyl on top of the probably 3 Megas that set will have... Unless they get saved for boxes and premium collections which will take even longer for it to get released over here.

This is true but i don't see why this card in particular wouldn't make it state side. On top of the fact that our sets are always getting Japanese Promos in them, they're just not a promo at that point (like Black Smith)

I don't think Primal Clash did, Ancient Origins seems to only be giving us Energy Recyler at this point with the possibility of FA Steven. I would hope for the majority of promos it's a matter of when not if, like Lanturn and Heavy Boots, normal ones.

The fate of shining M Gengar is anyone's guess.

Yay, this could be very possibly the replacement for computer search in most of my deck's. Can't wait for this new format! It's going to be awesome with different types of deck's getting boosts from this like wailord getting Ace trainer and Rayquaza getting Hex Maniac. So much hype! God Bless.

Back