Bloons Tower Defense Idea/Discussion Thread

Slowpr0

✪ Slowbro is So Pro ✪
What do you think about Bloons Tower Defense? *My answer: Great for passing time, and since I have an iPhone, I have the BloonsTD4 App, and it's great for long car rides!*
Do you have any ideas for future BTD games? *Ehh... I'll let the creators do that. My ideas would probably be probably lame anyway.*
What is the highest level you've gotten to? *I'm playing right now, as a matter of fact, and I'm on level 101!! I've never gotten to such a high level before!!*
What rank are you? *I think I'm somewhere around rank 50. I <3 BTD4, and I play it almost every day! :3*
Discuss!

Bloons was what I did before I found Shoddy. I was like a super bloons master at btd4. I think I was ranked somewhere in the 90s, usually I bought a ton of farms, then filled the front with MOAB Maulers and Rings of Fire, then the rest with Sun Gods with a few Tornado Wizards at the back.

Haha, that's what I'm doing right now. I have 770761 money (LOL) and I'm not spending it at all, there's no point. :p

Sell some banana farms for space to add a few more sun gods, get a lot of MOAB maulers in the front to split them up before your sun gods take them out.

Well my whole map isn't full of Sun Gods yet. I'm too lazy to get them. In fact, I'm getting sort of bored of owning it up, lol. :\

Nah, try to get some stuff up, or else levels in the 100~ will kill you. These levels are where you can get some ranks, the lower ones won't do anything now.

Well I AM on level 105 as of right now and I still have all 200 lives, and it's REALLY lagging, so I'm thinking of just waiting it out.

Since BTD4 is somewhat of a video game, this thread belongs in the Video Game forum.

*Moved*

i love the track that looks like earth. My highest every level is 79, and I just reached rank 30. SUN GODZ PWN! Monkey Bucanners are my favorite towers.

A very fun and addictive game. Can anybody actually start posting idea and strategies like the title says?
@slick, no, BTD4 is far more addicing then BSM.(almost put a D in there...)

My strategy on the earth course is to put Tack Shooters in the 3 small spaces and a monkey bucaneer in the center. Then, I put a banana farm in the the top left corner and a super monkey in the small island in the center. i usually put a monkey beacon next to the super monkey.

Back