Bloodmoon Ursaluna Revealed from “Night Wanderer!”

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
A new Bloodmoon Ursaluna has just been revealed from SV6a Night Wanderer! The set releases in Japan on June 7th, with cards from Night Wanderer becoming a part of our Shrouded Fable set on August 2nd. Thanks goes to JustInBasil for translations!
Bloodmoon Ursaluna – Fighting – HP150
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Rule of Thumb
Once during your turn, when you play this Pokemon from your hand on to your Bench, you may attach up to 2 Basic [F] Energy cards from your hand to this Pokémon.
[F][F][C] Mud Bite: 100+ damage. This attack does 30 more damage for each damage counter on your opponent’s Active Pokemon.
Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 4

Continue reading...

Interesting to pair this with the new Dusknoir line that drops counters on opponents. You can Tag multiple big HP ex and finish them off for a 4 to 2 prize trade. Probably clunky to run but potentially you just win with the prize trade numbers if you get everything set up. You obviously don't need to go past the dusclops and with the 5 counters you get to 250. You'd have to calculate whether 150 hp on Ursuluna is enough to survive or set up 2 and switch them. People who play more would have to tell me if that's viable lol. I haven't played seriously for a bit.

I feel like its attack is gonna be called "Mad Bite" since they decided to use katakana for it when both mud (doro) and bite (kamitsuku). Plus we've seen "Mado" be used in the mad party archetype in early sword and shield.

Last edited:
Back