Blissey

Which is better???

• Total voters
I'm partial to solo Blissey. BlissCatty and BlissCario are both very good though. BlissVire is sadly the least good of the 4.

Magmortar & Arcanine are also OK partners for Bliss.

They're awful, every single one of them. But yeah, I like both Blisscario and Blisscatty. But Blisscatty should only play 1 Delcatty ex and a whole lot of Delcatty PK (like, 2) to maximize efficiency and shareholder profit.

Blissey alone and Blissvire are really bad -.-

BlissCario is the best, and BlissCatty works good, too ^^

Uh, Blissvire is the worst of all the variants?
Have you people really playtested that deck?, I have playtested that deck for more than a month, and with the release of secret wonders it became stronger and gained more consistency...
Not the best, but definitely not the worst.

^Why on earth is the sableye SW there. It really isn't that good. Cut that and it will be standard.

tc: Electrive SW. Though its attack sucks, the power is very helpful.

well i personally think that blissey+holon energy wp+holon energy ff+fire+water=killer deck.

I've tried most of these and found Lucario to be the best partner for Blissey. Delcatty has the best synergy, but Skitty starts are about the worst thing in Pokemon right now. I don't like leading off with a Pokemon that has a 'please donk me' sign around its neck.

1-2 Sableye CG is a good play in any Blissey deck (Excavate has synergy, and it gives you an edge over other Blissey decks).

Blissvire is nice in theory, but never really works out for me. Again, bad starts.

Back