Pokemon Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.
The line between Digimon and Pokemon is thin and blurred. (Yes, I know that's oxymoronic ¬¬)

If it's ugly, it looks like a Digimon... although a lot of Pokemon do grow on you in time (unlike a lot of Digimon), such as Deoxys for me and I gather quite a few others. I personally don't find Blaze ugly, but it's not good looking either. Then again, I'm probably just used to it...

I suppose that it's an anthro in a way does make it seem like a Digimon, as well.

bass_forte said:
The line between Digimon and Pokemon is thin and blurred. (Yes, I know that's oxymoronic ¬¬)

If it's ugly, it looks like a Digimon... although a lot of Pokemon do grow on you in time (unlike a lot of Digimon), such as Deoxys for me and I gather quite a few others. I personally don't find Blaze ugly, but it's not good looking either. Then again, I'm probably just used to it...

I suppose that it's an anthro in a way does make it seem like a Digimon, as well.

Actually I think blaziken is cool and he is pretty fast too.:)

xxashxx said:
bass_forte said:

Actually I think blaziken is cool and he is pretty fast too.:)
Offtopic... and Blaziken is really slow. :/

I meant in the show he is fast and I am sorry if I am off topic but I did quote you on that post.:)

He's not really slow... I think he's slightly faster than average actually. He SORT of looks like a digimon... but there is really only way to tell.

1) if it speaks, it's a digimon.

2) If it repeatedly yells its name and nothing else to the point of getting amazingly annoying *coughpikachucough* then its a pokemon.

But looks wise... half and half :D

Lord9511 said:
^ Yea, you really got a point...and if evolves more than twice, it's a Digimon.

I for got digimon had 4 evolutions but we are off topic anyway.:)

beautiful-swablu said:
Is it just me or does it look more like a digimon than a pokemon?

what?i like blaziken as a pokemon...if it was digimon,it would be more ugly than it is now...

hey, whats up with digimon being ugly?! i like digimon as much as like pokemon! Digimon are certainly not ugly!....anyway, I agree Blaziken is kinda like digimon bcoz of his weird genetic appearance compared with Combusken and Torchic, and also his humanoid features...like the feet!! he doesnt look anything like a chicken any more! Aside from that, Combusken is also kinda digimon-like...bcoz digimon had Biyomon and Hawkmon which were the first ones to have those claw/wing arms

Abhs edit: Gonna lock this thread because it was revived from the dead from the poster above. Guys try and not revive threads which haven't been posted in for a few weeks. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back