• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Blaziken and MORE Blaziken - Battle Roads (junior) - Fall

mulepup

Aspiring Trainer
My son came up with this deck with a little help from Dad. But I wanted to keep it his idea, cause I feel he will play better if it is "his" deck . . .

Torchic - PL - 4
Combusken - PL - 4
Blaziken - PL - 4
Blaziken FB - RR - 2
Blaziken LvX - RR -1
Heatran - LA -1
Heatran LvX - DP31 - 1
Uxie - LA - 4
Call Energy - 4
Fire Energy - 16
Rare Candy - 3
BeBe's Search - 4
Fisherman -3
Pokemon Communication - 2
Pokemon Collector -2
Level Max - 2
Broken Time Space - 2
PONT - 1
Professors Oak Visit - 1
Expert Belt - 1

He got second in Juniors, going to travel again. Heatran LvX goes to bench via level max, didn't really like the switch. The deck plays fairly fast. Just looking for any tweeks. Thanks again!

-1 Fisherman
-1 Uxie
-1 PONT

+1 Expert Belt
+1 Judge
+1 Hunter

First of all, 3 Fishermen and 4 Uxie is overkill IMO. Also, Judge is definitely better than Prof. Oak's New Theory, because it also wrecks your opponent's hand.

Second, you need something to get all those uxies off your bench by using Hunter.

And the Expert belt will make Heatran ever more devestating, with +20 HP and Damage.

Back