• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Blazideath 3.0(Masters.....Any tournament)

XFlameMasterX

Aspiring Trainer
This deck has been worked on more times then i care to count. It STILL needs a bit of help(more like advice...whether card A is good, or should I replace it with card B. That sort of thing) Here's my current list:
Manz: 21
4-3-4 Blaziken PL{R}
3-1 Blaziken FB Lv. X{R}
1-1-1 Typhlosion Prime{R}
2 Uxie LA{P}
1 Azelf LA{P}

T/S/S: 29
3 Rare Candy
2 Expert Belt
3 Pokémon Communication
1 Luxury Ball
3 Warp Point
4 Bebe's Search
2 Pokémon Collector
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Seeker
2 Twins
3 Broken Time-Space

NRG: 10
4{C}{C}
6{R}
Strategy:....has completely changed. Originally, the purpose of this deck was to set up fast and start killing pokemon before they could kill me. Now, i feel like i've gone in the direction of more set up and kill, with the addition of Nidoqueen and Poke-Healers and such. I've since gone completely aggro and changed this deck dramatically. I have no idea how it's going to run and am looking for suggestions to help it set up quicker and hit harder. I've removed such things as said Nidoqueen, Poke-Healers, and my Palmers(shouldn't need recovery if this deck works the way it's supposted to, however I'll add it back in if people think it'll still work.
**Edit for like the 15,000th time** Palmers is back in, as well as some more new stuff, and re-ordering of further stuff. I think I've got a pretty solid list now, all that's left is to test it out.

You're going to need the Divison and the Event this is for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

i think your Pokémon line and idea is good but your trainer supporter line could be better
i'd play 4 collector (or play 4 call energy), 3 oak's new theory, 3 Pokémon communication and more warp/ switch or level max (but the switch/warps could also solve the paralysis problem and are more consistant and you could drop pokehealer). this should speed things up and make it more consistant. also nidoqueen is not needed and could slow you down sometimes. for the rest a descent deck. use more warp and switch and then abuse uxies to refill your hand. and you don't need fisherman, with a palmers and uxies you'll have energies enough. i'd play 4 dce and 8 fire energies. you start with clutch while you set up another blaziken to fire spin if needed. trust me a friend of mine used this deck and got second on our belgian nationals in senior division. used like this this deck is pretty beast and fast. he also played oh-oh legend but i would't add it if i were you. oh yeah one other thing if you have uxie lvx add it.

Heh, your advice is actually the best so far.....HOWEVER....
Pokémon Collectors are nice, but playing 4 of them is way too much, plus it's a very dead draw late game. Also, Nidoqueen has been a great addition to this deck every time i've used it so far, and it's also a great secondary attacker. The Fisherman are for when I have to Fire Spin, and it allows me to use Palmers to get back Pokémon rather than waste it on energies. Nidoqueen can hit for just as much as Blaziken can(with Burning Spirit, 160 apiece with Fire Spin and Ruthless Tail) only Nidoqueen doesn't have to discard anything. Rather, it relies on the opponent's bench.
Switch and Warp Point are also good, but all they do is swap me/my opponent out. They don't heal, and i believe the Pokéhealer's would combo even better with Nidoqueen. Like I said, though, Nidoqueen is a rather new addition so i've not tried it out much.
It's also very hard to abuse Uxie's when after they're dropped, their primary use is a meatshield/beatstick/bullet monkey. In short, they get sent out to stall(*cough* DIE *cough*) Again, Nidoqueen heals them of any damage so i could possibly use them again.
Finally, I don't have Uxie Lv. X, and don't ever plan to obtain one short of pulling it. Two reasons: 1. 70 bucks for a card is an absurd amount of money. 2. I don't really think Uxie Lv. X is even WORTH that much. It's pretty much a Pokedex Handy 90210 every turn. Better than nothing, but not worth all the hype, IMO.
In summary, I'll do this:
-1 Fisherman, + 1 Pokemon Communication.
Thanks for your help!

Unfortunately I've yet to find a way to adapt Ninetales to this deck, as I lack a consistant way to get my fire energy back from the discard pile.

Edited deck a bit again.....now i'm kinda just looking for imput to see whether or not this combo will work...have ordered more cards that i'm just waiting to recieve in the mail.

I'd add in maybe a 1-1 Houndoom Prime to sit on your bench for extra burning or a Uxie Lv.X for extra drawpower, but other than that, your deck looks fine.

Um.....i don't mean to be rude, but how the heck does Houndoom Prime help this deck at ALL? Blaziken PL has Fire Breath also, but w/o the flip, so I fail to see what Houndoom Prime would contribute to the deck. I'm not sure what you mean by "extra burning." Can you invoke a DOUBLE BURN that I'm unaware of?!?!?!? If so then I'm so totally in!!!!!! But yeah. I do, however, LOVE it's artwork!:D As far as Uxie X goes, I won't ever add it unless I pull it. It's WAYYYYYY over-priced.

2 Uxie should be enough. I'm concerned with the playing of POV. It doesn't really need that much more drawpower and I would recommend changing those for consistency cards like another Collector, another PONT, and two more Communication.

dmaster out.

The problem with that, though, is that if i can't get Uxie out of there, i have no consistant source of draw power anymore, especially if Uxie takes it in the WHOA!

PONT is always a consistent source of drawpower. Uxie+PONT is all I use in SP decks (mainly because of space issues but yeah).

dmaster out.

i think you should try this, but if your meta plays alot trainer lock you could drop the Pokémon communication and level max to max out the bebe's, pont, collector and add some prof oak's visit
4-3-4 blaziken pl
2-2 blaziken fb lvx
3 uxie

3 candy
3 bts
3 warp
3 communication
1 luxury ball
3 level max
2 ebelt
3 collector
3 bebe
3 pont
2 seeker
1 palmer

8 fire
4 dce

If you want to donk, you can add in Crobat G/poketurn. This will KO Horsea, Gastly, etc. And then you can add Cyrus's Conspiracy and search for energies. Poketurn can also scoop up Blaziken Fb. :)

Back