Pokemon BLAZEKIN VS. INFERNAPE

Who would win

• Blazekin

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Infernape

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
I know. It just doesn't seem right to me. Maybe EH wrote it out sloppily. I can't tell if it's adding or multiplying in some places.

Okay, so bottom line, who would honestly win? Considering the speed of Infernape and the attack of Blaziken. Infernape would get an extra attack. So I guess it's all up to if Blaziken can 2HKO it. If it can't, Inernape wins. That's what it comes down to.

Blaziken is one of the coolest starters ever. And to top that off he has better speed than Infernape and much better attacks. I would say Blaziken would win. I mean A Blaziken beat Ash's Charizard. If Infernape eva messes with Blaziken, Infernape is going down!!!

Why does everyone think Blaziken has better speed than Infernape?

Infernpae = 108

Blaziken = 80

That's a big difference for anyone who isn't a newb in the competitive arena.

Kevin Garrett said:
Why does everyone think Blaziken has better speed than Infernape?

Infernpae = 108

Blaziken = 80

That's a big difference for anyone who isn't a newb in the competitive arena.

Ooo wow Infernape is going to win cause he has 28 higher speed. NOT! I made A mistake so what. I dont think Infernape would win. Look at the obvious people. Infernape wouldnt beat Kyogre. Would it now? I just dont think Infernape has what it takes to beat Blaziken.

Infernape may not, but I don't like when people make false accusations to justify their claims. I do think that Blaziken would probably win in a battle.

Plus, ubers aren't aloud in the competitive arena. Only for casual battles. :F

infernape could easily beat blazekin. so what it has more attack. If infernape's earthquake 2HKO's blazekin. infernape wins.

Kevin Garrett said:
Infernape may not, but I don't like when people make false accusations to justify their claims. i do think that Blaziken would probably win in a battle.

Plus, ubers aren't aloud in the competitive arena. Only for casual battles. :F
Okay first of all who said that ubers aint aloud in the competitive area? And second im sorry I made that mistake I was trying to say something else but saying Blaziken had better speed then Infernape was just A mistake and something I didnt mean to type.

You said Infernape can't beat Kyogre. Kyogre is an uber. Try something more relevant, like Swampert or Empoleon. Both of which Infernape can OHKO on the first turn.

Kevin Garrett said:
You said Infernape can't beat Kyogre. Kyogre is an uber. Try something more relevant, like Swampert or Empoleon. Both of which Infernape can OHKO on the first turn.

Okay sorry. But still Infernape never will be able to beat Blaziken. Infernape is A copy of Blaziken. But its not better then Blaziken.

maybe blazekin would win, but put both against swampert. infernape grass knot for the win. if blazekin tries to power up for solarbeam the STABed earthquake will probably KO it. anyways just because blazekin can beat infernape doesn't mean its better

Bonsly said:
Kevin Garrett said:

Okay sorry. But still Infernape never will be able to beat Blaziken. Infernape is A copy of Blaziken. But its not better then Blaziken.

Actually, Infernape isn't exactly a copy of Blaziken. It's much more versatile. I can guarentee (sp?) you that Infernape can do more damage in the competitive arena. I'd like to see Blaziken be a Special Sweeper with Nasty Plot. Blaziken is mainly a Physical Sweeper.

Blaziken would beat Infernape, 1 on 1, without any items attached. But, for overall usefullness, it's hands down Infernape.

What eva. We will just let the polls decide wont we. And so far Infernape sint looking to good. The people have spoken. So far they think Blaziken is better and would beat the crap out of Infernape in A battle.

Back