• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

BlazeChomp with Dialga (Maters, Cities)

the underdog

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

2-2 Blaziken FB LV. X
2-2 Garchomp C LV. X
2-1 Dialga G LV. X
2 Crobat
2 Uxie
1 Smeargle
1 Unown Q
1 Ambipom G
1 Bronzong G

Supporters/Trainers/Stadiums:

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Bebe Search
2 Pokemon collector
2 PONT
1 Aaron's Collection
4 Energy Gain
4 Poke Turn
3 Power Spray
3 SP Radar
2 Energy Exchanger
1 Luxury Ball

Energy:

4 DCE
3 Warp
2 Fire
2 Metal
1 Cyclone

Start with quick KOs with Blaziken and Garchomp. I put Dialga in here to be another strong attacker and to help out with trainer lock. 1-1 just doesn't have the same consistence as 2-1. I was Thinking about adding E-belts for Dialga, but I'm not sure. I don't have any Call Energy or Uxie LV. x and I don' think I can get them. ALL ADVICE IS APPRECIATED!!!

BUMP!?

I highly recommend that you replace one of your Cyrus's with something else. Running 4 of these kinds of cards in very redundant. You can be creative, many things go well with the SP. TRust me.
Amituofo!

Hmmm....give me a second. I'm looking

Here you go:

-1 Cyrus's Conspiracy
-2 Professor Oak's New Theory
+3 Looker's Investigation (PL)

Looker's is like a judge, only it gives you complete control over who gets to shuffle the hand. You still get the effect of PONT, but you get an extra heads up on what your opponent is up to. I hope this helps.

You have a good point there. It doesn't hurt to have another attacker for SP. Any advice on putting E-belts in? Thanks for the advice!

Back