• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Blastouise/kel/BK battle roads help

omod

Aspiring Trainer
Current deck list:

Pokemon: 13
Squirtle x4
Blastouise x4
Keldeo EX x3
BK EX x2

Trainers: 32
Prof. Jun x4
Skyla x4
N x2
Coloress x2
Biance x1
Poke center x2
Catcher x4
Ultra Ball x3
Sup. energy ret. x3
eng ret x1
sup rod x1
Computer search x1
Float stone x1
Rare candy x3

Energy: 15
Water x12
Electric x3

Thoughts?
My ace spec i'm debating about currently, between Computer search or Dowsing machine
I want to add a 4th candy (somehow my 4th went missing << Not sure what to take out tho.
I dont have the money for beachs atm so there no real way I can obtain them, and I'm affraid to buy them now before we see if they'll be reprinted cause I'd hate to have a expensive card that I could'nt use for next season play (not going to nationals so)

So other then trop. what would you add or take out of this deck, I kinda wanna play around with the idea of 3 BK Ex's but then again I run super rod so worst comes to worst I can super rod them back. Just trying to get ready for upcoming battleroads.

You should take out both Colress. You need to get set up, and Colress is prohibiting that. I would say:
-2 Colress
+1 Tool Scrapper
+1 N (One of the best if not the best draw supporter in format)

Maybe I feel colress is a viable card now with Plasma Box being the deck that I'll probs see most of, It might suck first turn but more then likely first turn im junipering or skylaing for something, plus Id be dropping a draw card for a non draw card which I feel would slow down my deck. I feel N is good but the goal of my deck is to OHKO with BK EX fast so more times then not im prize advantage, you have to think once I KO any EX N turns into a 4 card draw were colress at that time passes N out in draw power.

Back